User Controls

My dad just chewed me out

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't even know what to think anymore. He called me while I was at heb cashing my check, they said it would be a hard check so I went to cash it at heb (a grocery store for you yanks) and they said it was only a pay stubb and it should of already been deposited in my account. I guess I got I got kinda frothy and started swearing a lot and he told me to shut my fucking mouth and to deal with it because he didn't raise me to be like this.. I feel kinda bad because I know he's right to an extent but he has a lot of money and I don't so I can't just throw my hands up and be like "weeeel didn't get paid.. just gotta deal with it" but he called me first when I was in a bad mood fucking boomers

He told me had he done nothing for me I still would of probably turned out the same way. I love my dad but he doesn't live in the real world, he thinks everything is all peachy and fine and you should just go along with what others tell you to do.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He told me had he done nothing for me I still would of probably turned out the same way.

completely true
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by frumbob šŸŽšŸ¦„šŸˆšŸÆšŸ·šŸ¦Š completely true

For real though.

How can you be mad at your dad when you're too fucking stupid to know the difference between a check and a paystub?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Iā€™m surprised your dad still wants anything to do with you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyways.. i just got my job back today where my dad and I used to go for shrimp every fourth of july and new years eve. I thought that it was something every american did. The gont gave me a call and said he will hire me back if I dont do what I did again.

Octavian motherfucker
    Hold it down this time nigg.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyways.. i just got my job back today where my dad and I used to go for shrimp every fourth of july and new years eve. I thought that it was something every american did. The gont gave me a call and said he will hire me back if I dont do what I did again.

What did you do?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't even know what to think anymore. He called me while I was at heb cashing my check, they said it would be a hard check so I went to cash it at heb (a grocery store for you yanks) and they said it was only a pay stubb and it should of already been deposited in my account. I guess I got I got kinda frothy and started swearing a lot and he told me to shut my fucking mouth and to deal with it because he didn't raise me to be like this.. I feel kinda bad because I know he's right to an extent but he has a lot of money and I don't so I can't just throw my hands up and be like "weeeel didn't get paid.. just gotta deal with it" but he called me first when I was in a bad mood fucking boomers

He told me had he done nothing for me I still would of probably turned out the same way. I love my dad but he doesn't live in the real world, he thinks everything is all peachy and fine and you should just go along with what others tell you to do.

The world your Dad made his money in was the way he keeps harping on you. Your Dad did what others told him and it paid off for him. But the world you live is nothing like what his world was when he was your age. Peeps who have been rewarded in certains ways find it difficult to accept new ideas. They are almost in denial that the world has changed and forgot them. Just keep in mind that what he is saying, is good advice. But you have to take what he means and put that idea into the world you recognize. That will open some doors for you and get him off your back. If he did not care, he would not waste time even to say what he did. Even if you were creating the programming for the new quantum technologies, your Dad would only see it as you playing some kids game. Knowing how and why he thinks and does what he does, will make life easier.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It was your fault for thinking a pay stub was a check and then getting angry at the grocer because you made the mistake.
    Shrooms Houston
    i remember one time my neighbors bought two truck loads of Indian reservation fireworks that was crazy shit I stashed so many for later that year
    Shrooms Houston
    He clearly said the grocer fucked up
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Shrooms He clearly said the grocer fucked up

u mad?šŸ‘
    Ghost Black Hole
    i dont get it
Jump to Top