User Controls

I've been neutered

I have no will to do drugs fuck whores or Rob the rich. I am but another average Joe making his way the best he can living by the man's rules. I'm like a caged zoo lion with a tv working paycheck to paycheck. It's not as bad as chasing drugs and being homeless but there's no adventure left. My angst has drained away. All I can do is strive for the middle class and get a mediocre boring ass hospital job where I live cleaning the rooms of dying old folks and eventually getting into phlebotomy. It's ironic I'd be poking people with needles where I used to poke myself with heroin loaded syringes. Enjoy your youth while you can triangalists
    I worked 40 hours a week when I was 16-21y/o.

Now I go mushroom picking, do odd jobs and cook drugs on my own schedule and I've never been happier.

If I wasn't homeless I would get $650 a month for welfare and I could buy real drugs, new clothes and a bus ticket to the city and get a job driving forklift making 25k a year.

Im moving furniture on Friday for $100. If I don't buy any pills or alcohol until then I will have $300 cash.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Congrats on growing up, OP. Adulting isn't always all it's cracked up to be, but overall it's not so bad.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Growing up is for MASSIVE FAGGOTS.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Obviously, but then again, what is life?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Obviously, but then again, what is life?

What are you?

Now I go mushroom picking, do odd jobs and cook drugs on my own schedule and I've never been happier.

If I wasn't homeless I would get $650 a month for welfare and I could buy real drugs, new clothes and a bus ticket to the city and get a job driving forklift making 25k a year.

Im moving furniture on Friday for $100. If I don't buy any pills or alcohol until then I will have $300 cash.
    your life sounds horrible. I quit drugs two years ago moved to a new location all by my lonesome and started building up from nothing. Now I'm In a comfortable place and it feels weird not to have any stress in my life. My only real concern is making more money to buy more materialism. Being homeless blows there's no security.

being homeless and drinking bundy blows. That's like rock bottom
    Okay Peter pan go sprinkle some fairy dust
    I'll shoot up some fairy dust and see where shit goes from there.
    being homeless and drinking bundy blows. That's like rock bottom

Its an economic recession and I'm not the only person experiencing poverty around here either. I know 50+ year old dudes that look forward to food bank canned salmon as a treat.
    Everyone around me is stuck in an inescapable deep poverty and there are very few opportunities unless you want to move to a metropolis and change your entire lifestyle.

For a lot of years I was the only one working full time and I supported a lot of people when I was 17 years old. All my friends in the city came out here to the Styx to live with me because they ended up homeless and now that same friend has a car, license and makes $2k/month.

My next rise is coming very soon and when I prosper so does everything and everyone around me.
    I truly wish you success, bro. May you turn this wasteland into utopia.
Jump to Top