User Controls

there is this shitty tourist trap irish bar here

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    just read the yelp or tripadviser reviews for this place called Molly Malon’s Irish pub:
    https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g274856-d7291326-Reviews-Molly_Malone_s_Irish_Pub-Warsaw_Mazovia_Province_Central_Poland.html?m=19905

I am thinking of going in there and ordering a beer, carlsberg, to which they will charge me an incredible 17 zloty for (this bear on average goes for like 11 zlote and Ive seen it for 8 in normal places here) and just walking out. what could they do to me? if they rip people off and charge such excuberant prices and you dont touch it can you just walk out? do you thi k theyll try to fight me or something? i was reading this quora thread and it seems some of the people describe crapr estaurants just like this they walked out on:
    https://www.quora.com/Can-you-leave-a-restaurant-without-paying-if-you-havent-actually-eaten-any-of-the-food

read this refiew in particular why did they even pay when they are clearly strong armed and theyr efuse to give mangaer or manager’s name? why not walk out?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    get the local beer then its usually a lot cheaper

did you meet any chicks yet?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I would go to the bars in The Philippines and send the little kids down to the corner store and get me a beer for 30 cents when they charged $2 at the bar.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I would go to the bars in The Philippines and send the little kids down to the corner store and get me a beer for 30 cents when they charged $2 at the bar.

u sure?
    Originally posted by Grylls u sure?

I am, are you?
    Originally posted by Erekshun I am, are you?

not sure
    Originally posted by Grylls get the local beer then its usually a lot cheaper

did you meet any chicks yet?

I thought you already knew? chicks want shit to do with me. i do want to fuk this darm haired and mysterious person in front of me right now though:

but what is even a chance of that happening?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i mean you could always follow her home and rape her
    Originally posted by Grylls i mean you could always follow her home and rape her

There's no one to rape you bloke.
    i mean just look at the way she looks. look at that body that ass. plus shes mature. shes a cougar ive just noticed too:
    r u sat there without a drink?
    no i am drinking beers. on my third or fourth and ipad in hand.
    Originally posted by Wariat no i am drinking beers. on my third or fourth and ipad in hand.

you have a spare seat there you should try ask a girl if she wants a seat and offer her a drink
    youre joking right?
    Originally posted by Wariat youre joking right?

absolutely not

what have you got to lose?
Jump to Top