I doo
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lol

i bet benny vader has his care worker do his

Ghost Black Hole
    No :(
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you're over 300 pounds, you can longer wipe your own ass.
    WellHung Black Hole
    with my right hand. i use a sliding motion technique, and i go from back to front.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung with my right hand. i use a sliding motion technique, and i go from back to front.

i go from left to right then right to left
    The fatter you get, every day you have to reach a little more, and then reach a little more, to the point you can just barely make it. And then one day you try and that's it, you can no longer reach. Then you're just sitting there with shit on your ass crack wondering what the hell you are going to do.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The fatter you get, every day you have to reach a little more, and then reach a little more, to the point you can just barely make it. And then one day you try and that's it, you can no longer reach. Then you're just sitting there with shit on your ass crack wondering what the hell you are going to do.

ur probably a 12 year old kid
    Originally posted by WellHung ur probably a 12 year old kid

Age is irrelevant. Even an infant can impart meaning.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The fatter you get, every day you have to reach a little more, and then reach a little more, to the point you can just barely make it. And then one day you try and that's it, you can no longer reach. Then you're just sitting there with shit on your ass crack wondering what the hell you are going to do.

from personal experience?
    Originally posted by Grylls from personal experience?

I am in peak physical form. The perfect weight, the perfect dimensions, and the perfect psyche.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I am in peak physical form. The perfect weight, the perfect dimensions, and the perfect psyche.

maybe for a 70 year old

wait that’s a good thing

fuck u
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you're over 300 pounds, you can longer wipe your own ass.

so how big you gotta be before you can no longer wipe your own ass?

luckily humans have evolved to use tools

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do I use baby wipes, hdl tho on the other hand doesn't use anything doesn't even brush his toof
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Grylls I doo

Sounds like doo-doo.
    Originally posted by NARCassist so how big you gotta be before you can no longer wipe your own ass?

Depends on the rate of how fast the fat on your arms grow. Your arms shorten as they get fatter, and this growth also affects how far the hand can bend.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by WellHung ur probably a 12 year old kid

Agreed. It's obviously not the same spectral from Totse.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Depends on the rate of how fast the fat on your arms grow. Your arms shorten as they get fatter, and this growth also affects how far the hand can bend.

This post is 1000000% false. Your arms don't get shorter, that's fucking retarded. The fat inhibits your flexibility on top of the fact you have more body to get around to get to your own ass

How much do you weigh big boy
Jump to Top