User Controls

Limeys open heroin shop in Middlesbrough

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The Home Office has issued the first UK licence to distribute free supplies of heroin to addicts.

The centre, based in Middlesbrough, will attempt to wean long-term addicts off the Class A drug by controlling their intake.

The facility is backed by local police and doctors but experts fear the move will attract more addicts and ‘increase addiction’.

Three shots
    Users will be allowed up to three shots of the medical-grade heroin – diamorphine – per day.

Nurses will load the correct dose into a syringe and oversee its administration, but in most cases users will inject themselves.

The Middlesbrough centre opens in the Autumn and will be followed by an NHS heroin assisted treatment centre in Glasgow.

‘Facilitating dependence’
    David Green, Director of think-tank Civitas, said if drug distribution centres become accepted, they “could increase the amount of addiction”.

He said: “I would like to see a heavy emphasis on getting people off drugs altogether as the first-choice line of attack.”

Drugs researcher Neil McKeganey said the treatment of drug addicts “should be focused on helping them into a drug-free state, not facilitating dependence”.
    https://www.christian.org.uk/news/home-office-gives-green-light-for-heroin-distribution-centre/

Can we please talk about what a bad idea this is. Heron users need to be punished, not given drugs for free.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They should at least charge them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Ghost They should at least charge them

with what?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Debit and cash
    dunno i didn’t read it just assumed criminal charges blehhh inshluld sleep more
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    These drug centers make millions of dollars for themselves billing the government for your tax dollars, and BigPharma has all the politicians in their back pocket. It's got nothing at all to do with wanting to help anyone. It has to do with a bunch of literal traitors for profit creating a market where they can all get rich off other people's suffering.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Message hidden because user is ignored.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    seems pretty reckless and out of line with current policy to actually provide them with heroin
    Notice how they will use "medical-grade heroin – diamorphine". Hmm.. now who manufactures that? I wonder...
    Wockhardt UK is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the UK.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Wockhardt UK is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the UK.

you had to google that
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country https://www.christian.org.uk/news/home-office-gives-green-light-for-heroin-distribution-centre/

Can we please talk about what a bad idea this is. Heron users need to be punished, not given drugs for free.

so what about us smokers then? fucked if i'm getting on that dirty needle ffs.

i knew they'd conveniently leave us out when they did this.

Originally posted by -SpectraL Notice how they will use "medical-grade heroin – diamorphine". Hmm.. now who manufactures that? I wonder…

yeah pharmaceutical heroin is cheap tho, like really fucking cheap. a single dose is like a few pennies.

Ghost Black Hole
    I don't know how to inject but if some cute nurse wants to shoot me up I would go there in a heartbeat
    No, no. They would have you inject yourself. Little bit a legal maneuvering there.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by NARCassist so what about us smokers then? fucked if i'm getting on that dirty needle ffs.

i knew they'd conveniently leave us out when they did this.

Morphine and heroin are kind of meh, when not injected fam. Just saying.
    Originally posted by Sophie Morphine and heroin are kind of meh, when not injected fam. Just saying.

i like the foil

only fucking retards get into injecting tbf.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by NARCassist i like the foil

only fucking retards get into injecting tbf.

Generally yes. But if you are a high IQ drug users like most of us, it's fine and mostly safe. Not only that it's just better when IV'd.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i wanna shoot
    Originally posted by Grylls with what?

renewable energies.
Jump to Top