User Controls

Does the US have the infrastructure to resist a technological/multidimensional attack against the country?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    What if the Chinese or jews figured a way to unlock portals, such as being able to receive information from the future or other dimensions or summon beings from other realities.
    Say they were able to receive information from the future that would allow them to carry out certain events that would set things into place, or what if some rogue being/A.I. from another timeline/reality infected ours and traps us in an eternal prison.

I know everything I just said sounds so autistic, or schizo, or impossible but you have got to realize this reality isn't as safe and secure as people would like to believe.
    There are probably many ways to modify or destroy our reality.

Are there any projects in the military/intelligence community to protect the US from such threats?

Just thinking about all the possibilities of ongoing events in this reality is mindboggling.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does the US have a defence plan against time travel?

is that actually what you're asking?
    Originally posted by aldra does the US have a defence plan against time travel?

is that actually what you're asking?

Yes
    I think this is the reason why people haven't heard from "aliens".
    There must be some filter in this universe that protects each individual civilization from being able to contact others, otherwise what would keep one civilization from creating an all-powerful A.I. that would go on to devour the entire universe.
    How would ANYbody on planet earth regardless of their nationality and ideology be able to protect themselves from such a thing.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The Bagger 288 keeps us safe from godzillas, robots from the future, and beelzebubs.

Jump to Top