User Controls

Bill Clinton has fled to the Dominican Republic

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www. foxnews .com/politics/former-president-bill-clinton-vacations-in-dminican-republic-as-country-truies-to-recover-from-slew-of-tourist-deaths

How was he able to get there in the first place?
    Who let someone in his situation fly outside of the country.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    I'm sure Clinton is not staying there for a good time.
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 I'm sure Clinton is not staying there for a good time.

Spill the beans, fed.
    fed Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Spill the beans, fed.

No.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    I don't have to be associated to anyone or thing, to understand in my lifetime what people do in some situations. It's a combination of having common sense with reading true events based upon either being about politics, power, or money. Clinton has nothing to gain other than support.
    Clinton seems like a patzee/lemming, the (((media))) uses him as a distraction for the public so they won't focus on the real enemies.
    His entire presidency was probably just a psyop to get him to sign a bunch of anti-american bills and then quickly become impeached and replaced with a figure like bush that would please and woe the right wing public.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    EXTRADITION TREATY BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF
    AMERICA AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC (THE ``TREATY''),
    SIGNED AT SANTO DOMINGO ON JANUARY 12, 2015

The irony:

The Treaty also contains a modernized ``political
    offense'' clause and provides that extradition shall not be
    refused based on the nationality of the person sought. Finally,
    the Treaty incorporates a series of procedural improvements to
    streamline and speed the extradition process. : Barack Obama.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/114th-congress/10/document-text?overview=closed
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What were you expecting. Epstein is sitting in jail, we're gonna have a document drop if we can believe the FBI. I bet a lot of people are sweating right now.

If anything will come of it, who even knows. But i bet some people are rattled.
    I was looking into this earlier and it's interesting in a weird sort of way how he managed his trafficking ring. As far as i am aware he started off with a couple of people. Most of them girls and he would use them to procure other girls. Then when he did his business with them and paid them X amount for their services he or his associates would tell them: Wanna make some more money? Without having to deal with Epstein? Then go arrange for some more girls and you'll get paid double. In that way, he'd build up a giant network of girls he'd molest, then convert to procurers.

It's pretty crazy.

One of the highlights(Low points) of the entire affair was when he raped/molested this girl whatsherface i think her name was Allison and they basically had an argument and Epstein told her fuck off, i don't wanna see you again. But then went ahead and sent a massive bouquet of flowers to her high school addressed to her.

Lmao, how brazen.
    Also, i can confirm Epstein has an egg shaped dick. So there's that. Obviously Allison is a pseudonym btw.
Jump to Top