User Controls

havent had sex in 5 years and it's starting to kill me

wtf do i do? where do i meet girls? how to i pick up chicks with bad social anxiety like i have? its like im doomed to reverting to virgin and i have no idea how to get out of this predicament. it seems hopeless
    WellHung Black Hole
    You just gotta go for it, bro.
    Originally posted by WellHung You just gotta go for it, bro.

i dont even know any girls in real life
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š i dont even know any girls in real life

But you can get to know them. With women, you just got
    to not care how they respond, and just Practiss talking and interacting with them, until you get good. Why don't you try any of the multitude of dating websites out there? I'm telling you, yajust gotta be yourself and not care how they respond to your advances. It's all a numbers game... u talk to enough of them, n you'll snag some. If you don't know any, get online or just strike up conversations in public with them. I'm telling you... you gotta practice at it... just like anything else. and you will lose your anxiety,. and you will Get smoother with your words, more charismatic, and more confident over time. b4 long, you'll be getting laid.
    HTS highlight reel
    lol incel
    HTS highlight reel
    Seriously tho, 5 years is about as long as I went. You'll find someone eventually. :)
    HTS highlight reel
    How? Wait for the universe to mash your genitals into a girl's. Free will is an illusion. If I can get laid anyone can. Honk honk.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    walk to the bus stop and fuck a fag or go on tinder
    its weird though because between 16-17 i had 2 hookups and 2 relationships with 4 girls total. since then nothing. i dont understand what went wrong
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby walk to the bus stop and fuck a fag or go on tinder

don’t listen to this guy unless you wanna end up on the sex offenders list
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š its weird though because between 16-17 i had 2 hookups and 2 relationships with 4 girls total. since then nothing. i dont understand what went wrong

You became a weirdo who got obsessed with IQ tests, nootropics, and doubled down on being a fucking creep to girls..? You became a cringey autistic "sociopath". Buy a hooker. Murder her.
    Originally posted by HTS You became a weirdo who got obsessed with IQ tests, nootropics, and doubled down on being a fucking creep to girls..? You became a cringey autistic "sociopath". Buy a hooker. Murder her.

no i was already doing that lol

this is consistently me since about age 12
    i think it's more like i burned bridges with everyone ive ever known off of this website and replaced any form of social activities with spice/bundy abuse. i see the light at the end of the tunnel and im starting to integrate myself into the human race again, unlike shamby who refuses to do anything except devolve
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by frumbob πŸŽπŸ¦„πŸˆπŸ―πŸ·πŸ¦Š its weird though because between 16-17 i had 2 hookups and 2 relationships with 4 girls total. since then nothing. i dont understand what went wrong

You chose to do shit drugs that destroyed your mind. Now you don’t have any critical thinking skills. Hopefully the damage you’ve done can be reversible, if not, enjoy your sexless life.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist You chose to do shit drugs that destroyed your mind. Now you don’t have any critical thinking skills. Hopefully the damage you’ve done can be reversible, if not, enjoy your sexless life.

He's a sweet kid! Don't be like that mommy
    Technologist victim of incest
    Am I lying? He may be a good person. But am I wrong?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist Am I lying? He may be a good person. But am I wrong?

Not only are you not wrong, he is also not a good person. πŸ‘
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oh come on, you ladies don't like a bad boy? I thought nice guys finished last!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    7 years for me,, 7 years of no drama
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i've only had sex twice in the last two months and they were both blow jobs, one of them was with mash's cousin while rolling lol

I guess I haven't really thought about it to much though I have really sexual dreams and I wake up with my dick harder than chinese arithmetic.

DAMN NOT GOOD!
Jump to Top