User Controls

First rough draft

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm thinking about writing for the austin chronicle and this is my first drawing for it, only positive critisism is welcome lol
    I'm going to call it fangoria cat based of my cat and other cats in the hood and the fangoria magazine, its basically about a cat that had his teeth pulled out and has a different outlook on life after that.

my mom used to paint at laguna gorlia with shanon wheeler and said I should try something out like he did

im into stuff like robert crumb and emily youcis

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    damn what a fagget
    Originally posted by Grylls damn what a fagget

i dont get it..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dont get it..

theres not a lot you do get
    Originally posted by Grylls theres not a lot you do get

sorry but not sorry that you follow me around like a love sick faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry but not sorry that you follow me around like a love sick faggot

ill fuck you till you love me faggot
    more loke faggoria cat.

heres the better story line -

it suddenly crave getting humped by other male cats after its owner have it neutered.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Siiiiick.
    Lol like I said it's a ruff draft I've been coming up with the concept the last four months
    you should also use it as an awareness program to educate people of the cruelty of neutering their pets.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you should also use it as an awareness program to educate people of the cruelty of neutering their pets.

that shit wouldn't fly here. but anyways yeah I was actually going to do this with chzbrgz as he's a better drawer but its probably for the best I do as much of as possible myself. I'm not great at drawing but I still do it.

there was this one gont a i met irl off rdfrn that was a total badass at drawing and had the computer software and errr thing to do it but he was such a square and couldn't get it together.

But yeah my friend told me I'm never going to make any money unless I do something different and said to write and draw every day (already do the writing thing)
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Is this a Go Fund Me request thread?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Is this a Go Fund Me request thread?

i will fund your sister if she sends me a pic of her tits
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Grylls i will fund your sister if she sends me a pic of her tits

She has plenty of funds. Makes me sick. I am not jealous of her money, I just think she lives too large for no reason. She has to have the biggest house, the nicest cars etc..good for her but I just don't get it. I think she likes to keep up with her friends, fuck that.
    damn i wasnt expecting such a friendly reply
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet

you should learn how to wipe (and brush your toof)
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Erekshun She has plenty of funds. Makes me sick. I am not jealous of her money, I just think she lives too large for no reason. She has to have the biggest house, the nicest cars etc..good for her but I just don't get it. I think she likes to keep up with her friends, fuck that.

I am NEVER getting with a bitch like that again.
Jump to Top