blaster master victim of incest
    Ghost Black Hole
    a cool guy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost a shady, flaky tweaker
    Ghost Black Hole
    O.o
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Ghost a two faced faggot who thinks he's better than everyone else
    Ghost Black Hole
    O.O
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hey hdl you're a huge faggit, go buy some teeth and some balls you idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Randy_Travis Yung Blood
    Originally posted by blaster master Uh oh, a wild lil administrator in the house.
    Yeah, wellhung we know you're eager to make friends, but you really gotta settle down a little bit, don't lose your hat so easy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yeah, wellhung we know you're eager to make friends, but you really gotta settle down a little bit, don't lose your hat so easy

sorry about that. 🌹
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby hey hdl you're a huge faggit, go buy some teeth and some balls you idiot

You concern yourself a lot with my finances considering you can't hold a job more than a week at a time. There's a real limited amount of people here not doing FAR better than you, and I'm certainly not one of them. Try again when you can hold a job, maintain a relationship with a CONSENTING adult, have made contact with the kid you dipped out on, don't need to leech off your mom.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You concern yourself a lot with my finances considering you can't hold a job more than a week at a time. There's a real limited amount of people here not doing FAR better than you, and I'm certainly not one of them. Try again when you can hold a job, maintain a relationship with a CONSENTING adult, have made contact with the kid you dipped out on, don't need to leech off your mom.

lol....BURNNN!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Blew through thread. Is "red" retard & Mattchew his son?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Blew through thread. Is "red" retard & Mattchew his son?

i just wanna kiss u
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung i just wanna kiss u

I'll beat ur face in, silly billy. ☺️
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I'm kinda red lol. That's kinda my shit.
Jump to Top