User Controls

catching up with jedd

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Today while building America, my bromoe came back from lunch at the taqueria and explained to me how after he ordered his food he went to wash up in their baño. You wont believe what happened next. He said the bathroom smelled like strait up ass and thats when he realized... Some Latinos from the old country had put their ship paper in the waste bin. See their sewers don't hamdle TP so thats how they do there.

I told him AYE CABRONE I HAD TO TURN THE SMEEL DOWN ON MY LAPPY. And he was like wtf is turn the smell down on your lappy?

This is my plight not that i know what that word means
    you need to go outside
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yeah some people do dispose of tp that way instead of flushing it dunno why

i’m sure the sewers can handle it
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Jυicebox you need to go outside

😂
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Oak trees tend to be more massive than maple trees.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung Oak trees tend to be more massive than maple trees.

why
    Originally posted by A College Professor Today while building America, my bromoe came back from lunch at the taqueria and explained to me how after he ordered his food he went to wash up in their baño. You wont believe what happened next. He said the bathroom smelled like strait up ass and thats when he realized… Some Latinos from the old country had put their ship paper in the waste bin. See their sewers don't hamdle TP so thats how they do there.

I told him AYE CABRONE I HAD TO TURN THE SMEEL DOWN ON MY LAPPY. And he was like wtf is turn the smell down on your lappy?

This is my plight not that i know what that word means

Another good reason for the wall.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox you need to go outside

You need to go check your shorts, I had to turn the smeel down on my lappy as soon as you entered the thread
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls yeah some people do dispose of tp that way instead of flushing it dunno why

i’m sure the sewers can handle it

in some places the plumbing is old enough that toilet paper can clog it up

also wtf even is this thread, jam as many shit Bill Krozby forced memes into a single post as possible?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top