User Controls

Methamphetamine is too strong, but adderall is too weak...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, why is it so hard, to get moderately geeked?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Do either less meth, more adderall, or cocaine. It's not rocket science, just chemistry.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, what kind of adderall are you taking? I've taken peoples prescriptions that were damn strong, more than I was expecting a doc to give to anyone.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oral meth
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    (that's when you perform oral sex on your dealer to suck a shard out of his penis)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra oral meth

This works way better than most people would think

Either that or dexedrine. You could try focalin but imo it sucks
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, what kind of adderall are you taking? I've taken peoples prescriptions that were damn strong, more than I was expecting a doc to give to anyone.

Teva Pharmaceuticals generic 20 mg IR. Technically, it should not matter whether it is brand name or generic, because the active ingredients are the same, no?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox This works way better than most people would think

Either that or dexedrine. You could try focalin but imo it sucks

I liked focalin when I used to buy them off some kid, but I snorted them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ya just eat it
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    70 mg Vyvanse once in the morning puts me at a nice smooth functional level all day. Look up Shire Cares Program, you can get free Vyvanse or Mydayis if you make under 50k a year.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    4-FA

Is the solution.
    Be happy you have anything at all. Fucking 60 year old gouging his doctor for adderall for fake adhd, which is a fake disorder to begin with crying that his amphetamine isn't strong enough.

The problem is that you're taking adderall on the daily which makes it not work anymore. You can't get high off adderall when you take it everyday... You can get buzzed, up, and motivated like solstice WHICH IS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO or you'll have to settle for not doing it everyday.

Also, do what solstice does and get on vyvanse 70, which you do not deserve and I kind of hope you do not get, because I think more amphetamine is not what you need to get your life back on track. I think you need less.
    In other news, Im probably retested for adhd not because I particulary want drugs for it, but because it'll probably do more good than harm, if anything. If they let me get stimulants again, which is doubtful given my record, I'm probably just gonna horde them and sell them. Or use them for college, but stimulants don't make me do better school work. If anything they make my adhd worse.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I think more amphetamine is not what you need to get your life back on track. I think you need less.

why do you assume he wants to get his life on track
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Be happy you have anything at all. Fucking 60 year old gouging his doctor for adderall for fake adhd, which is a fake disorder to begin with crying that his amphetamine isn't strong enough.

The problem is that you're taking adderall on the daily which makes it not work anymore. You can't get high off adderall when you take it everyday… You can get buzzed, up, and motivated like solstice WHICH IS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO DO or you'll have to settle for not doing it everyday.

Also, do what solstice does and get on vyvanse 70, which you do not deserve and I kind of hope you do not get, because I think more amphetamine is not what you need to get your life back on track. I think you need less.

60 year old eye gouging his doctor for adderall? huh?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Lol eye gouging
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 Lol eye gouging

fuck me, slut. You're bored of Larry by now. He's not as unpredictable and as exciting as I am.😊
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice 70 mg Vyvanse once in the morning puts me at a nice smooth functional level all day. Look up Shire Cares Program, you can get free Vyvanse or Mydayis if you make under 50k a year.

i dont want vyvanse. I like levoamphetamine in my pills.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I dont think you are saying the right things mat
Jump to Top