User Controls

Why do so many people who don't skate wear vans?

I don't get it

They're more expensive than regular shoes and wear out quicker. And they're not even getting used for their intended purpose
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    fuck you i bet they really do skate
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    First world grieves
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    What adult in their right mind wears Vans?
    Originally posted by A College Professor fuck you i bet they really do skate

Half of them would break a skateboard if they tried to stand on it and the other half tell me they don't when I ask

Some of them "used to skate" so I guess that's a little better
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Half of them would break a skateboard if they tried to stand on it and the other half tell me they don't when I ask

Some of them "used to skate" so I guess that's a little better

Why do you care what others wear?
    I don't care, just seems like a waste of money
    I used to wear DC shoes in middle school, and yeah they definitely wear out quicker. I wore them because they were popular during that time for some reason, and they did fit my style fairly decent back then... I just remembered that people always told me that I looked high back then, and I didn't really even know though that meant.

Then I switched to a really crappy looking pair of white new balances and I could see the upset in people's eyes when the saw them for the first time they saw them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah i rock that supreme
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I don't care, just seems like a waste of money

Why do you care what they spend their money on?
    Technologist victim of incest
    If you do skate, there are very few shoes that are really made well to last. My son skates, not as much as he used to, but he’s pretty good. I spent money on special skate shoes with the soles that come up around the outer side, thought they’d last, nope.

Vans wear out just as quick as any other shoe. The best shoes he had was a leather pair of Nike skate shoes.
    Originally posted by Technologist If you do skate, there are very few shoes that are really made well to last. My son skates, not as much as he used to, but he’s pretty good. I spent money on special skate shoes with the soles that come up around the outer side, thought they’d last, nope.

Vans wear out just as quick as any other shoe. The best shoes he had was a leather pair of Nike skate shoes.

Nobody cars about your feckless offspring or his shoes.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    New Balance makes some pretty good skate shoes now. And people wear vans because to them it's comfortable. I've seen all kinds of people wearing vans.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I wear vans and mine have pretty flowers on them bc im all about that skating cultural appropriation
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'll pop an Ollie on sandals nigga.
Jump to Top