User Controls

So my bosses bosses boss has my laptop

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    And she thinks it's lovely.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is she coming on to me?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    No ur 2 fat
    Originally posted by GGG No ur 2 fat

Le sigh.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Le sigh.

We get it. Top of your lap. Harharhar.

But nobody would sit on ur lap ur 2 fst okkk?
    Originally posted by GGG We get it. Top of your lap. Harharhar.

But nobody would sit on ur lap ur 2 fst okkk?

No she actually has my laptop. It's state of the art.
    And she looks around my age too.
    Okay but why does she have your laptop? Is she using it? You never give enough detail when you talk about personal things. Like about being bullied at work by someone's assistant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Okay but why does she have your laptop? Is she using it? You never give enough detail when you talk about personal things. Like about being bullied at work by someone's assistant.

Gggg you previously admitted to saving out all information about members here, which is seriously creepy and concerning.

However my bosses bosses boss has my laptop as my company doesn't have an it strategy worth a damn, and the it section makes itself appear important by providing pure junk to very senior positions.

For instance by b^3 is used to having a dead-batteried dongle. My laptop has 4g built right in.

This shit earns more than I do.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Ahhh Ireland.

You a Catholic or Protestant?
    Originally posted by Octavian Ahhh Ireland.

You a Catholic or Protestant?

we elite are all jedis now
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Gggg you previously admitted to saving out all information about members here, which is seriously creepy and concerning.

However my bosses bosses boss has my laptop as my company doesn't have an it strategy worth a damn, and the it section makes itself appear important by providing pure junk to very senior positions.

For instance by b^3 is used to having a dead-batteried dongle. My laptop has 4g built right in.

Lol I don't do that
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country we elite are all jedis now

Heretics.
Jump to Top