User Controls

Can I be arrested for making lewd comments to women?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Even if I do not threaten them?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    A misdemeanor of harassment in some u.s. states and england maybe. Also if they lie stalking maybe,
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    depends.. I actually had the cops call me threatening to come to my place if I dont call them back several months ago because I sent a picture of my cock to my boss after I called her a cunt and quit.
    The detective told me to never go back to that restaurant and I said well how do I pick up my last check?

And he started laughing saying, "I'VE SEEN THE DICK PIC! YOU"RE A BIG BOY I KNOW YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT BIG BOY!"

I almost felt like he was being suggestive like if I fuck him up the ass this will all go away lol

but yeah my boss was a piece of shit and had it coming, you can technically spin almost anything into harassment but the pigs typically don't want / care to deal with stuff like that

In the UK you can call someone a fag over the internet and next thing you know you're sitting in a jail cell lol
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby depends.. I actually had the cops call me threatening to come to my place if I dont call them back several months ago because I sent a picture of my cock to my boss after I called her a cunt and quit.
    The detective told me to never go back to that restaurant and I said well how do I pick up my last check?

And he started laughing saying, "I'VE SEEN THE DICK PIC! YOU"RE A BIG BOY I KNOW YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT BIG BOY!"

I almost felt like he was being suggestive like if I fuck him up the ass this will all go away lol

but yeah my boss was a piece of shit and had it coming, you can technically spin almost anything into harassment but the pigs typically don't want / care to deal with stuff like that

In the UK you can call someone a fag over the internet and next thing you know you're sitting in a jail cell lol

Jesus you're such a shitty person.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    yeah Bill Krozby is well versed in abusing women
    Originally posted by GGG Jesus you're such a shitty person.

You wish the cops would talk about your dick.
    chzbrgz, called my probation office last summer because she stranded me at a movie theatre miles away from my place and when I got back home all drunk and pissed off I came on here and posted about how she's a fat dyke and she sent him this site lol..

He didn't care though he said she's stupid and was complaining that I was harassing her because I called her twice after two years of not speaking.. I mean she calls me sometimes and emails me and online stalks me and I'm not getting uppety about it.

It was funny though to have my po spell out N I G G A S I N S P A C E to me and say quit posting on that weird site.
    Originally posted by GGG Jesus you're such a shitty person.

no she's a total cunt I would show up to work when I was scheduled and couldn't get in because no one was there.. and so I'd call her and she'd start flipping out saying to never call her when she's not scheduled.. she even asked me if I'm so stupid I don't know what time to come to work and I said I came when it said on the schedule.. and then she was like "oh well I didn't make the schedule.." what a cunt

and that that is harassment. Beto sticker on her prius and everything

And like I wore a beanie to work and she said I could wear it and I couldnt wear my shoes because they weren't within regulation yet other people wore what they wanted. I never gave into her bs but I don't want to see some vapid whore bitching me out at 5 in the morning when I'm doing all the hard work.

Like I would unload the truck and stock errr thing in the freezer just exactly the way she wanted it.. and the mexicans who don't speak english would move everything and then she'd pull me aside and be like why is this here.. why is this here.. and I was like I dunno.. maybe someone moved it?!

I couldn't stand the lady she was hostile from the get go because I didn't agree with her that obama was a good president

funny thing is she probably showed the faggot managers my dick also lol. I went there to still go pick up my check and ordered a shot while waiting for it and this kevin james looking mother fucker came out and was sign for your check and never come back and I was like why? and he was getting flustered and was like "IM TRYING TO BE CIVIL"
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no she's a total cunt I would show up to work when I was scheduled and couldn't get in because no one was there.. and so I'd call her and she'd start flipping out saying to never call her when she's not scheduled.. she even asked me if I'm so stupid I don't know what time to come to work and I said I came when it said on the schedule.. and then she was like "oh well I didn't make the schedule.." what a cunt

and that that is harassment. Beto sticker on her prius and everything

And like I wore a beanie to work and she said I could wear it and I couldnt wear my shoes because they weren't within regulation yet other people wore what they wanted. I never gave into her bs but I don't want to see some vapid whore bitching me out at 5 in the morning when I'm doing all the hard work.

Like I would unload the truck and stock errr thing in the freezer just exactly the way she wanted it.. and the mexicans who don't speak english would move everything and then she'd pull me aside and be like why is this here.. why is this here.. and I was like I dunno.. maybe someone moved it?!

I couldn't stand the lady she was hostile from the get go because I didn't agree with her that obama was a good president

funny thing is she probably showed the faggot managers my dick also lol. I went there to still go pick up my check and ordered a shot while waiting for it and this kevin james looking mother fucker came out and was sign for your check and never come back and I was like why? and he was getting flustered and was like "IM TRYING TO BE CIVIL"

Her being a cunt doesn't excuse any of that shit. I have never sent dick pics to someone out of anger. That is extremely retarded.

Whenever people act retarded they always want to push the blame on someone else. Nobody makes you act this way.
    Originally posted by GGG Her being a cunt doesn't excuse any of that shit. I have never sent dick pics to someone out of anger.

What emotion did prompt you to send one?
    Originally posted by GGG Her being a cunt doesn't excuse any of that shit. I have never sent dick pics to someone out of anger. That is extremely retarded.

Whenever people act retarded they always want to push the blame on someone else. Nobody makes you act this way.

Actually it is an excuse because she was being a cunt so I was being a dick, she should of just not been a cunt in the first place and everything would of been cool you leftist cuck.

It's retarded for her to call me stupid because I showed up at work on time. It's retarded for her to treat me differently than other employees considering its an equal opportunity employment situation.

Use your brain §m£ÂgØL, use that big ol head of yours and quit simping out.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I imagine there's some kind of law in just about any country, but I do wonder how exactly each one quantifies "lewd".

Like, does it have to contain at least one non-euphemistic reference to either male or female genitalia OR a sex act?

To what degree can euphemism cover your ass with plausible deniability?

I've never felt particularly inclined to test these edge cases myself, but perhaps one is willing to go out there and take field notes?
    Originally posted by gadzooks I imagine there's some kind of law in just about any country, but I do wonder how exactly each one quantifies "lewd".

Like, does it have to contain at least one non-euphemistic reference to either male or female genitalia OR a sex act?

I've never felt particularly inclined to test these edge cases myself, but perhaps one is willing to go out there and take field notes?

its such a fine line bromo, just depends how much money you have
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It would be cool if I could travel the vacuum of space.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Actually it is an excuse because she was being a cunt so I was being a dick, she should of just not been a cunt in the first place and everything would of been cool you leftist cuck.

It's retarded for her to call me stupid because I showed up at work on time. It's retarded for her to treat me differently than other employees considering its an equal opportunity employment situation.

Use your brain §m£ÂgØL, use that big ol head of yours and quit simping out.

Lol. Learn to be the bigger man. You act like a bitch running on your emotions and sending dick pics cause you're mad. You have a thousand stories of you doing dumb shit like this. When are you going to grow up and stop acting like a child?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby depends.. I actually had the cops call me threatening to come to my place if I dont call them back several months ago because I sent a picture of my cock to my boss after I called her a cunt and quit.

Lol I wonder what would have happened if you were a sex offender?
    Originally posted by GGG Lol. Learn to be the bigger man. You act like a bitch running on your emotions and sending dick pics cause you're mad. You have a thousand stories of you doing dumb shit like this. When are you going to grow up and stop acting like a child?

Says a faggot who's too scared to tell his parents that hes a faggot.
    Originally posted by gadzooks I imagine there's some kind of law in just about any country, but I do wonder how exactly each one quantifies "lewd".

have u ever sexually assaulted a woman?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by WellHung have u ever sexually assaulted a woman?

Sexual assault?

Probably not.

Sexual harrassment though?

I'd be absolutely shocked if not one woman has ever felt like my awkward advances were somewhere on the harassment spectrum (in their opinion).
    Originally posted by GGG Lol. Learn to be the bigger man. You act like a bitch running on your emotions and sending dick pics cause you're mad. You have a thousand stories of you doing dumb shit like this. When are you going to grow up and stop acting like a child?

calling me a child isn't going to help society not acting like a child would help. I'm just a product of society and don't like taking shit from shit heads. And you're one to to talk about being a child. You're like the child that tries to cut kittens tails off and then when you get scratched you whine like a lil bitch

cry harder idiot

Jump to Top