User Controls

Is it just the internet or does the world seem to be so chaotic these days?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Ever since the Tsunami and nuclear explosions in 2011 everything seems to have gotten worse and worse as years go by.
    In the past two years alone there has been so many happenings across the planet it feels as though everything is speeding up to something.
    Maybe Elon wasn't joking when he predicted that humanity will destroy itself within 50 years.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nope. The universe is chaos so all I see is the natural order of things.

If the forces of nature want to kill us all I am already at peace with accepting an inevitable destruction of our species
    Technologist victim of incest
    No, the internet is fine. They’re spying on you.
    Originally posted by Ghost Nope. The universe is chaos so all I see is the natural order of things.

If the forces of nature want to kill us all I am already at peace with accepting an inevitable destruction of our species

Could you stop yourself and accept the fact that this mass hysteria could be part of a psychological operation against us by foreign entities?

Weird people, rejects, degenerates etc have always existed but society and civilization still continued onward, because there is always enough people with the energy to push forward.
    What is happening right now is a form of mass hysteria caused by social networks and the media.
    If everyone were to take a break from the media and internet for just a few months then they would realize that earth life is perfectly fine.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    OP, it's really just because of your personal circumstances. For most people in the west things have gotten way better since 2011 (which was in the middle of a major recession, lest we forget).
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're just a slave to the cycles and physically sick from getting whip sawed by the media.

You are reactionary to current events which is not good for mental health
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country OP, it's really just because of your personal circumstances. For most people in the west things have gotten way better since 2011 (which was in the middle of a major recession, lest we forget).

No I mean on a larger scale.
    I have been watching documentaries, investigative journalists, some of the news, various articles and lots of /pol/ and I have come to the conclusion that right now there is a major class of civilizations occurring.
    Basically there is a world war going on right now.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Ghost You're just a slave to the cycles and physically sick from getting whip sawed by the media.

You are reactionary to current events which is not good for mental health

he needs trianglism in his life.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I am going to brutally rape your okasan in the ass and face fuck her until she throws up her bastard sushi all over my cock and balls
    Originally posted by Grylls I am going to brutally rape your okasan in the ass and face fuck her until she throws up her bastard sushi all over my cock and balls

will u fuck me in the ass?
    Originally posted by WellHung will u fuck me in the ass?

no ur COOL AF* i was talkin bout op
    Originally posted by Grylls no ur COOL AF* i was talkin bout op

ur nice
    Originally posted by WellHung ur nice

fankoo
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Probably just the internet. Things were probably more caotic twenty years ago. Owen Benjamin claims rapes and murders were way more rampant in the 80s just we're bombarded these days with media saying stuff like "nigger rapes a whyte woman" every five seconds or people going on about George Zimmerman molesting a black kid
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Ever since the Tsunami and nuclear explosions in 2011 everything seems to have gotten worse and worse as years go by.

Well that's not true, OLED displays have gotten better and cheaper.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Probably just the internet. Things were probably more caotic twenty years ago. Owen Benjamin claims rapes and murders were way more rampant in the 80s just we're bombarded these days with media saying stuff like "nigger rapes a whyte woman" every five seconds or people going on about George Zimmerman molesting a black kid

chaotic*

white*

also, owen benjamin is a faggot and so are you
    Originally posted by Ghost Nope. The universe is chaos so all I see is the natural order of things.

I try to take that rattitude but I have a fear of going to hell because I've read too much Clive Barker
    Originally posted by Grylls chaotic*

white*

also, owen benjamin is a faggot and so are you

Actually Owen Benjamin is the opposite of a faggot he's married and has two kids and preaches against small hats. Are you by chance a functional retard?

And I'm not a faggot either I have a daughter
    why don’t you suck his dick if you like him so much bitch boy
    Originally posted by Grylls why don’t you suck his dick if you like him so much bitch boy

Because I'm not gay. You can admire a man for his perceverance and knowledge with out having to want to go all Dorian Gray on his sack you swapper
Jump to Top