User Controls

Anime studio responsible for Lucky Star and K-ON! attacked by terrorists

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    several people confirmed dead, many more severely injured.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190718/k10011996791000.html

The building was also set on fire.

I can only assume this was an occult ritual and that the studio must have been a front for the resistance
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Is that how you woant me?
    There reports that there were explosions

This is clearly a terrorist event and not the doing of a lone mentally ill otaku
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    oh

hi phantasmagoria
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal There reports that there were explosions

This is clearly a terrorist event and not the doing of a lone mentally ill otaku

Or a gas line or something. Lots of things cause explosions, not just people.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HTS Or a gas line or something. Lots of things cause explosions, not just people.

they have a guy in custody, so it probably was arson
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra they have a guy in custody, so it probably was arson

Well shit.
    Why would anyone attack this studio in particular?
    This seems really off, there is definitely more to this story.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Why would anyone attack this studio in particular?
    This seems really off, there is definitely more to this story.

As far as I'm concerned, they started the endless downward spiral of moeshit that is slowly strangling the life out of anime. They deserved it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    At last someone has struck a blow against the anime-industrial-complex and the purveyors of 2D filth. May the impious souls of the slain know no peace.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country At last someone has struck a blow against the anime-industrial-complex and the purveyors of 2D filth. May the impious souls of the slain know no peace.

You're going to rot in a jewish hell for all eternity

How dare you say something like that about Japan and this tragedy.
    These people were just trying to live their lives, but all their potential and energy was snuffed out by some demon possessed cretin.
    People like you enable this type of behavior with your apathetic garbage FUCK YOU

This is the final blow
    I see this event as the moment world war 3 began, in fact this isn't world war 3 .... this is THE war to end all wars.
    This is a battle between good and evil, for real.
    It's their own fault for making stupid ass anime.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's there own fault for making stupid ass anime.

their*
    Thanks English isn't my first language.
Jump to Top