User Controls

The Del Taco Gas Dilemma

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    So, I have taken to the notice of a Recent Discourtesy towards an Environmental Disturbance over the Cordiality of a Cockroach Environment.

What is a Cockroach, and why does a, The Cockroach, work with ?gasoline¿

First, you must understand why I am looking at you while you are in the back of the Camp Kill Country Kitchen. Whimsical as you are, aeger white hybrid, are you on the cellphone for the safety of your own volition?

Did you enjoy making that call? Because I enjoyed watching you make that call;

Are you putting that Cockroach on display any time soon? I can see past the fifty car entail.

...Because in front of my eyes, this dead man came on out in the hot 100+ degree weather and decided, maybe for the first time of his own volition, to determine his own death of lack luster.

With a smirk and quarky manifestation, this cockroach came outside dressed in fumigation equipment. He proceeded to spray the ground with gasoline. The car windows were not rolled up and it wafted into the car...

¥

Now, I am thinking about how one would treat this Cockroach to his own volition of others.
    Del Taco sucks
Jump to Top