User Controls

332-95

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That was the House vote in overwhelming favor of not passing the proposed impeachment thingy. Most Democrats were against it too.

WHY?
    HTS highlight reel
    Because while the house of representatives has the authority to call for an impeachment, the senate actually tries the impeached once the process has begun. And Republicans control the senate. So it'd be:
    A) Pointless.
    B) Potentially career suicide.
    C) Messy as fuck.

And there's really no point in making a symbolic gesture at an impeachment they know could never happen, especially when Trump could be out of office in 18 months anyway.

At least that's my understanding of it, but I'm Canadian and my knowledge of the workings of the American government is pretty limited.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    People are literally trying to impeach him?

This is literal proof that there is a coup/civil war going on in the US between Americans and communists.
    The democrats have been infiltrated by literal communists that are seeking to take over our country and hand it over to a one world government.
    People need to realize how serious this is and everyone needs to band together to stop this.
    The United States is not the world government, or the world's doorstep, it's a country by and for Americans and that is a particular group of people, not just anyone can come here and be us.
    What needs to happen is for the dissolution of the current corrupted governments of the world, for all groups and corporations that conspired against the US and its people to be put to trial.

To all the mexicans coming here, you can't break into a country and expect to benefit (leech) off its people and institutions.
    Instead of shitting up other countries the PoC (pieces of crap) need to work on fixing their own countries.
    There already exists the technology to solve all the issues of the "third world" .... but noooo ... the ruling class don't want that.
    Originally posted by mmQ That was the House vote in overwhelming favor of not passing the proposed impeachment thingy. Most Democrats were against it too.

WHY?

Order probably came from above. He's doing everything "they" want him to while the right leaning folk think they're getting their way, why would they want to rock the boat?
    HTS highlight reel
    Or if you want to get a little more conspiracy themed, because Trump is doing exactly what he's supposed to. Just like Obama did. You elect a democrat to do things Republicans would do and vice versa. Trump can shit all over gun rights and suck Israel's dick, Obama can murder brown people with impunity, and nobody bats an eye because he's the candidate of the people who would normally oppose such actions and brand loyalty trumps actual convictions in American politics - nobody turns on "their guy". America is a Zionist Occupied Government and the leaders elected are basically a puppet show to distract the idiot masses while American foreign policy is advanced in a particular direction irrespective of who is allegedly "in charge" at any given moment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What are the chances of a revolution happening
    Zero. At least for a revolution that has actual long term positive effect

The left has no guns and the right supports Israel
    Originally posted by HTS Or if you want to get a little more conspiracy themed, because Trump is doing exactly what he's supposed to. Just like Obama did. You elect a democrat to do things Republicans would do and vice versa. Trump can shit all over gun rights and suck Israel's dick, Obama can murder brown people with impunity, and nobody bats an eye because he's the candidate of the people who would normally oppose such actions and brand loyalty trumps actual convictions in American politics - nobody turns on "their guy". America is a Zionist Occupied Government and the leaders elected are basically a puppet show to distract the idiot masses while American foreign policy is advanced in a particular direction irrespective of who is allegedly "in charge" at any given moment.

Wasn't gonna throw the zog in there, but yeah, mostly this
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Zero. At least for a revolution that has actual long term positive effect

The left has no guns and the right supports Israel

You're either not American or a retard.
    I'm talking about the militia and timothy mcveigh types.
    fuck

hiki just called me a retard

i'm gonna go cry now
    the vast majority of "militia" types will back down against an actual military, and the McVeigh types will be outnumbered one million to one
    Originally posted by Jυicebox the vast majority of "militia" types will back down against an actual military, and the McVeigh types will be outnumbered one million to one

We'll see ....
    Why? because he didn't do anything impeachable "they should go back to where they came from" isn't against any law I'm aware of.
Jump to Top