User Controls

Speedy parker makes fun of people for not having jobs but he posts all day and all night

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Projection much?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I'm retired dumbass. House paid for, all my vehicles paid for. Im not rich I just played a smart game for 6 decades.
    Lol, sure you did.
    Originally posted by GGG Lol, sure you did.

Sorry you have to answer to someone every day. That must suck. I never had to do that. Like I said, a smart game.
    Mhmm.
    Originally posted by GGG Mhmm.

I do thinks it's cute how in less than a day I've triggered you into making a thread about me. Thanks for the feedback on my efforts to troll you.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Sorry you have to answer to someone every day. That must suck. I never had to do that. Like I said, a smart game.

Yeah man it does suck I work at a fine dining place and I get fed and the job is easy, I do the charlie work and bar back but I don't like owners and I'm pretty sure they don't like me because I don't fit in, I'm the only guy at the foh that isn't a flamer or a gossipy hen. But its convenient since its near me.

I need to brainstorm something I can do for side money. Mr abs and I talk about it every now and then. My parents want me to help with their tomato / pepper farm but thats temporarily on hold at the moment
    What I really thought was down right amazing the people here that don't have jobs that will make fun of you for having a job. Like malice / privacy cunt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yeah man it does suck I work at a fine dining place and I get fed and the job is easy, I do the charlie work and bar back but I don't like owners and I'm pretty sure they don't like me because I don't fit in, I'm the only guy at the foh that isn't a flamer or a gossipy hen. But its convenient since its near me.

I need to brainstorm something I can do for side money. Mr abs and I talk about it every now and then. My parents want me to help with their tomato / pepper farm but thats temporarily on hold at the moment

You should go do the tomatoes and peppers and GTFO of Austsim, TX
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You should go do the tomatoes and peppers and GTFO of Austsim, TX

Cant even spell lol

Originally posted by Speedy Parker You should go do the tomatoes and peppers and GTFO of Austsim, TX

I'm thinking about it, but was wanting to do the tomatoes and peppers at their bastrop location so I wouldn't have to move to my parents hick town. But yeah Austin is not as cool as it used to be even in just the last ten years its changed radically
    Originally posted by GGG Cant even spell lol

calm down I knew you were going to say that, you can speel it both ways, chicken
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby calm down I knew you were going to say that, you can speel it both ways, chicken

Cant spell 'spell'

Originally posted by GGG Cant spell 'spell'

\
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    So do you.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL So do you.

No I don't.
    Ghost Black Hole
    WHEEL GONTS
    WellHung Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL is a nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung §m£ÂgØL is a nigger

And just a general hater that sips on day hateraid all day err day fam
Jump to Top