User Controls

This site needs more traffic

Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I suggest you faggots do something about it post some content which will bring more traffic or write some how to guides on how to make drugz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I suggest you shut the fuck up and die.
    I suggest you shut the fuck up and die.
    Say it wit yo chest lil ass nigra
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was drunk; forgive me.
    Its all good nigra
    I remember on zoklet you'd get really high on bundy or something and bump old threads not realizing how old they were. Do that here and it'll at least look like there's more people. Or you could fuck off and die you stupid piece of shit
    Post this everywhere
    I remember on zoklet you'd get really high on bundy or something and bump old threads not realizing how old they were. Do that here and it'll at least look like there's more people. Or you could fuck off and die you stupid piece of shit
    Who the fuck are you? I may take your advice but I should probably be doing my work instead of fucking around on here seems to be only a few active posters 3 of them are IWD
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You would be shocked and horrified to learn who yum really is.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    This site does not need more traffic. This site is like a small village, barely assembled to the point of being called rural. The villagers are so out of touch with the rest of the world and so inept in societal productivity that they would think the construction of a flashy neon sign signifies the second coming of Christ. Any attempt at growth or increased traffic would break any feeble excuse of infrastructure that exists.

This site does not need more traffic. The unreached shall remain as they are.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This site does not need more traffic. This site is like a small village, barely assembled to the point of being called rural. The villagers are so out of touch with the rest of the world and so inept in societal productivity that they would think the construction of a flashy neon sign signifies the second coming of Christ.

If we had serbers in spess it would be the first forum ever that does it. Space chat box just imagine
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    This site does not need more traffic. This site is like a small village, barely assembled to the point of being called rural. The villagers are so out of touch with the rest of the world and so inept in societal productivity that they would think the construction of a flashy neon sign signifies the second coming of Christ. Any attempt at growth or increased traffic would break any feeble excuse of infrastructure that exists.

This site does not need more traffic. The unreached shall remain as they are.

this will only lead to incest. and incest is badd. vearry badd.
    I am gonna do my part and molest this site with rape news when I gets bach chhheeeaaa!!!!!!!!
    Benji Yung Blood
    This site is like a small village, barely assembled to the point of being called rural.

Nagoro Village

Benji Yung Blood
    Niggero Village
    Benji Yung Blood
    Nagoro Village

when this site goes down, next step on the stations of the zotse cross niggerovillage.jiz
Jump to Top