User Controls

LET ME WEAR WHAT I WANT

It's MY body, It's MY choice. I wear yoga pants and low tops because I want to be comfortable and wear clothes look good on me.

I am a 15 year old girl. If you are sexualizing me, YOU are the problem. You should not be promoting rape culture by teaching girls their bodies are inherently inappropriate or sexual. Stop promoting rape culture by telling us what we can and cannot wear!!!
    OP is a fag
    Girls don't wear revealing clothes because they don't want to be noticed. They wear them because they want to look the way that those clothes make them look. The only reason you wear the clothes that you do is because you want to look the way you look with them, and if you don't want to be noticed by others for the way you look in them, then you wouldn't be wearing them. You don't get to pick and choose who looks at them, so wearing revealing clothes or clothes that make you look like a thot means that you want people to notice your goods or because you want to look like a thot.

If you really didn't want people to sexualize you, then you wouldn't wear clothes that sexualize you.
    Qt
    Originally posted by DietPiano I am a 15 year old girl. If you are sexualizing me, YOU are the problem.

Sexualizing women isn't a problem though...it's been the normal thing to do for 100,000 years or more. Just because a couple of upperty SJW dems say it's a problem now doesn't actually make it so.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sexualizing women isn't a problem though…it's been the normal thing to do for 100,000 years or more. Just because a couple of upperty SJW dems say it's a problem now doesn't actually make it so.

sexualizations is in the eyes of the beholder.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a couple days ago I was turning the corner leaving the laundry room and out of nowhere this girl wearing bright hot pink short shorts crossed my path (I think she's a new neighbor never seen her before) and the shorts were to loud I couldn't help put look at her crotch, I then just smiled at her because I do that to just about anyone because I'm a friendly guy but I think she probably thinks I was trying to perve out on her lol, but whatever a lot of the recent women that have moved here are so full of themselves and constantly have bitch face, its just because I'm too much of a bro broing out and they see it as me being threatening/misogynistic but not all girls see me like that.

I wear slim fit jeans because that fits my body type and baggy clothes just look ridiculous they aren't skinny skin tight jeans but they definitely show my package especially when I sit down and man spread. Anyways the owners gay brother of the place at work at when he first met me and was telling me to get off the phone was looking straight at my cock making mmm mmmm mmmm noises while hitting me with a fucking horse whip telling me I need to stay after class, kinda uncomfortable / awkward
    Anyone who wears hot pink short shorts is asking you to look at their equipment.
    I wear slim fit jeans too as of recently because normal fit are too baggy on me but skinny jeans are gay as hell and maybe some straight guys can pull em' off but not me
    Ghost Black Hole
    I USED TO WEAR HOOKER SWEATERS BECAUSE I AM A SCRAWNY FRAME SEXY METH SKELETON THAT FITS IN A SIZE 9
    I wear Walmart George brand and faded glory jeans and shirts. Unlike you normies I'm not desperate to impress other humans with my pieces of cloth.
    Originally posted by Ghost I USED TO WEAR HOOKER SWEATERS BECAUSE I AM A SCRAWNY FRAME SEXY METH SKELETON THAT FITS IN A SIZE 9

Me 2

I like the smell of them
    CLOTHES ARE NOT WORN FOR SEXUAL ATTENTION
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    then wear clothes that aren't explicitly designed for that
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I used to be particularly passionate about this issue, but over time have realized the futility in arguing about it.

What one wears will always affect other people. People who believe otherwise are only advertising how dumb they are.

That's all I'm gonna say.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol some people feel uncomfortable wearing loose baggy clothing. Just because a female wears form fitting clothing doesn't mean she's looking for sexual attention.

"That's right bitch. If you're not looking to get fucked, dress like a Muslim you stupid bitch! Stop confusing my penis."
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol some people feel uncomfortable wearing loose baggy clothing. Just because a female wears form fitting clothing doesn't mean she's looking for sexual attention.

"That's right bitch. If you're not looking to get fucked, dress like a Muslim you stupid bitch! Stop confusing my penis."

There's a middle ground between:
    1. "What I wear affects nobody else".
    2. "Raping a bitch with a short skirt on is totally cool because she was asking for it".
    People who wear clothes that make them look sexier know it damn well and when they complain about being sexualized they are wanting §m£ÂgØL's handmade birthday cake with double butter creme icing that also has zero calories.

When I wear sweatpants and a walmart shirt to...walmart, people literally look at me differently and I get treated a little crappier even though I'm doing the same thing basically. When I wear a weird sweater I got from Guess I get kind of odd but more or less interested attention from people. When I wear my Hugo Boss track sweatshirt I get comments sometimes but also kind of an intimidated vibe, which is why I want to get the little too big and bright blue BOSS logo unseamed. And when I wear my favorite sweater and jacket and Guess slim jeans and Citizen watch, I get very nice comments, which makes me feel confident and nice.

ADHD version: You wear clothes so that other people will notice what you are wearing/wanting to look like.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol some people feel uncomfortable wearing loose baggy clothing. Just because a female wears form fitting clothing doesn't mean she's looking for sexual attention.

Ok, yes it is reasonable to expect that most people will not rape you for wearing lululemon yoga pants and sports bra (not late at night in bad part of town), but you can't expect people to not look at you and think the thoughts that come with looking at a sexy girl.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Example: Yoga pants were created for practical comfort. Not as lingerie to make dicks hard. So while I might think a nice ass looks good in yoga pants, I'm not stupid enough to assume that's the reason she chose them as opposed to feeling comfortable.
Jump to Top