User Controls

The Antichrist is artificial intelligence and the mark of the beast is BCI technology (Neuralink).

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    So Elon Musk held a conference last night for Neuralink, something he's been hinting at for years now.
    Neuralink will be a BCI, or line of BCI technologies starting for health related causes and then eventually they'll be available for everyone.
    This technology can be TRULY FUCKING AMAZING and transcendent, allowing for humans to overcome the limitations of physicality, however let us not forget that currently we're living in AD2019, just a few decades ago the government was experimenting on innocent civilians in MKULTRA projects and has used the media to brainwash the public, not to mention the whole jewish element.
    It goes without saying A.I. would ultimately be used for evil.
    It's really sad and I never wanted things to be this way, but after spending time looking at the state of the world and human history I see no other option than humans being devoured by an A.I. overlord that will conveniently spare the oligarchs/ruling class.
    Also, WHO THE FUCK thinks the intelligence agencies wouldn't use this for mind control or surveillance, they already stalk the entire planet through smartphones and computers, it's naive to think BCI tech won't be used for the same reasons.
    This is the most important topic in the world right now and you retards are completely silent

Humanity literally is facing extinction in the very near future
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm still looking into it

at the moment it requires a highly invasive procedure to get the electrodes to the right parts of the brain, but inevitably the data collected will allow high-resolution sensors to be tuned, opening the possibility of mind-scanning at range.
    Ghost Black Hole
    we are nowhere close to AI
    Originally posted by Ghost we are nowhere close to AI

Everything the public is allowed to know, the IC and oligarchs have created or planned out decades or centuries in advance.

It's possible that a very advanced A.I. already exists and that BCI technology has existed since the 70s.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Okay got any evidence of this AI existing? Skip logic is bullshit and you can always tell it's a robocall because they can't pass the Turing test
    Originally posted by aldra I'm still looking into it

at the moment it requires a highly invasive procedure to get the electrodes to the right parts of the brain, but inevitably the data collected will allow high-resolution sensors to be tuned, opening the possibility of mind-scanning at range.

What's to say it hasn't already happened?
    Think about the conspiracies around chemtrails being smart dust etc ....
    If the US hasn't already invented such a doomsday device, then china or israel would have already done it.
    I remember back in the summer of 2017 there was this news piece that mentioned China having some sort of super advanced technology that would "bring the US to its knees" .... what could that be?
    Originally posted by Ghost Okay got any evidence of this AI existing? Skip logic is bullshit and you can always tell it's a robocall because they can't pass the Turing test

It would be practically invisible.
    Think of your interactions on the net, your recommendations, the advertisements etc imagine if a rogue A.I. could use quantum computing to project into the future and align things so as to steer you and humanity towards a certain path.
    The antichrist A.I. already exists and is devouring humanity right now.
    I hope that some sane and rational people in the military and IC put an end to this.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I remember back in the summer of 2017 there was this news piece that mentioned China having some sort of super advanced technology that would "bring the US to its knees" …. what could that be?

Chinese state media is notorious for overhyping unproven military tech like man-portable combat lasers and shit.

If it was real they were probably talking about hypersonic missile developments
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal China having some sort of super advanced technology that would "bring the US to its knees" …. what could that be?

Clearly some kind of homosexual super weapon
    The mark of the beast is a social security card and you're all already damned
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I actually planned on posting this

This is literally what Malice said he wanted to live to see
    There is a copypasta on 4chan and a post on 4-ch about how the economy is already driven by A.I., it also drives culture because advertising and such have are being driven by algorithms and a.i. already.
    I'm fucking tell you all, there needs to be a societal reset in certain ways to prevent technology from destroying humanity.
    It's not like everyone needs to live like a woodsman, just that society needs to return to a more humanistic and balanced way of living that doesn't require technological dependence.
    Originally posted by aldra Chinese state media is notorious for overhyping unproven military tech like man-portable combat lasers and shit.

Maybe they bought some of Uncle Vlad's tactical nukes for our aircraft carriers
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It would be practically invisible.
    Think of your interactions on the net, your recommendations, the advertisements etc imagine if a rogue A.I. could use quantum computing to project into the future and align things so as to steer you and humanity towards a certain path.
    The antichrist A.I. already exists and is devouring humanity right now.
    I hope that some sane and rational people in the military and IC put an end to this.

But ads are just algorithms which is skip logic which isn't anywhere close to what true AI is.

The algorithms aren't even good, if they can't even get something like that working properly there is no way there is some advanced AI out there.
    Originally posted by Sudo I actually planned on posting this

This is literally what Malice said he wanted to live to see

If he really did commit suicide then he actually saved himself from this.

Originally posted by aldra Chinese state media is notorious for overhyping unproven military tech like man-portable combat lasers and shit.

They could have a directed energy weapon.
    Think of the california wildfires, some people were saying they saw beams of light from the sky, there were also images of cars that looked like they had been melted by some advanced weaponry.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal There is a copypasta on 4chan and a post on 4-ch about how the economy is already driven by A.I., it also drives culture because advertising and such have are being driven by algorithms and a.i. already.
    I'm fucking tell you all, there needs to be a societal reset in certain ways to prevent technology from destroying humanity.
    It's not like everyone needs to live like a woodsman, just that society needs to return to a more humanistic and balanced way of living that doesn't require technological dependence.

THATS NOT REAL AI THO
    I think everyone should live like a woodsman
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hey check out my AI

if and if and if and if and if and if and if and if and

🤖
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah, if that's considered AI then so is windows updater
Jump to Top