User Controls

What happens to the bugs i suck up with the vaccum?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Are they just chilling inside? Did that spider make a new web or what?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    how the fuck would you feel if you were just hanging out and some random cunt came and sucked you off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls how the fuck would you feel if you were just hanging out and some random cunt came and sucked you off

Uninvited guests deserve no respect. I stand my ground.

If they could just learn to communicate like all the other animals that learned our system and submit to their overlords we wouldn't have this issue

But insects think they are hot shit and can just do whatever they want because MUH FOOD CHAIN

I'll gladly fuck up the earth forever before I let a god damn insect push me around
    Originally posted by Grylls how the fuck would you feel if you were just hanging out and some random cunt came and sucked you off

If u on my carpet, u gettin suxked
    I leave spiders alone on the rare occasion that I do see one. They eat all the other insects.

Obviously I'm not going to let them take over my home, but if they can do their thing and keep the visits to a minimum, I just leave them alone
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Depends on the design of your vacuum. For example Kirby's have the impeller in front of the bag pushing dirt into it, so anything that gets sucked up gets fucked up by the impeller first. Sharks on the other hand have the impeller behind the container sucking the dirt into the container, so you can vacuum up hoards of ladybugs and watch them crawl around unharmed inside the vacuum.
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I leave spiders alone on the rare occasion that I do see one. They eat all the other insects.

Obviously I'm not going to let them take over my home, but if they can do their thing and keep the visits to a minimum, I just leave them alone

I do that too, but sometimes I gotta clean out all the cobwebs and I'm not going to let those fuckers stick around. Afterwards I'll leave spiders behind my bed and shit tho. It doesn't bother me. Ants fucking bother me. If you see one ant it means they're probably following or laying a trail trying to find food. That means there's always more.

You can make them run in circles sometimes if you fuck with the chem trails.
    They live in the bag and feed on the dead skin cells, it's like paradise for them in there.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They live in the bag and feed on the dead skin cells, it's like paradise for them in there.

Pls stop

Pls
Jump to Top