User Controls

I despise being a member of a capitalistic society...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, I just wanna be a subsistence farmer.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Why?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, I just wanna be a subsistence farmer.

check out owen benjamin if you want to become less of a small hat. small hats don't work at farms only gonts with large hats do to keep the sun away

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    move to a rural area man
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    simultaneously a cog in the machine and the hand caught in the gears
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Being a subsistence farmer seems like an eminently achievable life goal.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Being a subsistence farmer seems like an eminently achievable life goal.

But I still wud have to be a capitalist because I would have to purchase the land. My point is that I wish I was born in a different time where you would just find your own land, stake a claim, and live off of it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung But I still wud have to be a capitalist because I would have to purchase the land. My point is that I wish I was born in a different time where you would just find your own land, stake a claim, and live off of it.

Just move to someplace with a bunch of waste land, like South America or Africa.

Subsistence farming us most Africans retirement plan
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Just move to someplace with a bunch of waste land, like South America or Africa.

im frightened of the locals on those continents. By the way how is your cute Pomeranian doing? How is work?are they being less of bullies lately? How is your ankle? btw, ur nice. i like you.👍❤
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Just move to someplace with a bunch of waste land, like South America or Africa.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jmbwbp/white-colony-in-namibia-773
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jmbwbp/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Ghost if you could live anywhere in Africa, it would be either Botswana or Namibia. Namibia is much more of a desert... Botswana is much more Lush and green. There are hippos in Botswana but not in the namibia.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ajax Why?

Because I don't like kissing ass playing politics and doing stuff arbitrarily for money. I don't like being a slave to the dollar.
    WellHung Black Hole
    hi gadzooks. This place is less entertaining without you posting so frequently. Basically, I've missed you. r u ok?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung hi gadzooks. This place is less entertaining without you posting so frequently. Basically, I've missed you. r u ok?

I'm good, for the most part. Staying at my mom's house while my apartment's being renovated. There are both advantages and disadvantages to this arrangement, so it's aight.

I'd ask you the same but I get a pretty good general idea about your current situation from a variety of SG threads. Don't go and drown in any lakes any time soon. And, if you apply yourself towards your subsistence farming goal, your credit/debt issues will one day be entirely behind you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Ghost if you could live anywhere in Africa, it would be either Botswana or Namibia. Namibia is much more of a desert… Botswana is much more Lush and green. There are hippos in Botswana but not in the namibia.

The northeast has green but it's a panhandle bordering 4 countries.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah I've often thought of living off the land in peace and harmony till the Corporate pigs destroy my home. At which point I shall become a domestic tree hugging terrorist.
Jump to Top