User Controls

Should I drown myself in Lake Michigan tomorrow?

WellHung Black Hole
    Should I swim really far out, so far that I won't have enough energy to swim back?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    maybe see about declaring bankruptcy instead of being a dramatic pussy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    ive always been a thespian. i like the limelight.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Yes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by WellHung ive always been a thespian. i like the limelight.

Limelight (also known as Drummond light or calcium light) is a type of stage lighting once used in theaters and music halls. An intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of quicklime (calcium oxide), which can be heated to 2,572 °C (4,662 °F) before melting.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Drowning would be a shit way to die. And the lake is cold as fuck. Go drown somewhere with warmer waters.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Swim to Canada and claim asylum from the evil cheetos man
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    drill a hole in the ceiling or high up on the wall and fill your entire hotel room with cement
    Originally posted by Ghost Swim to Canada and claim asylum from the evil cheetos man

Canada is fucked. You have been sold to the globalists by your eyebrow challenged leader.

>making fun of any other leader while trump is president
    Originally posted by GGG >making fun of any other leader while trump is president

Trump is the greatest POTUS since Theodore Roosevelt.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Trump is the greatest POTUS since Theodore Roosevelt.

Originally posted by GGG

prove me wrong
    Well he's illiterate for one. Very progressive. We've never had an illiterate president before.
    Originally posted by GGG Well he's illiterate for one. Very progressive. We've never had an illiterate president before.

I don't think you know how to use that word.
    You're right that was disingenuous. Let me rephrase: Trump reads at a first grade reading level.
    Originally posted by GGG You're right that was disingenuous. Let me rephrase: Trump reads at a first grade reading level.

That is merely an intentionally disparaging opinion. You still have yet to prove he is not the greatest POTUS in modern history.
    Mhmm
    Ghost Black Hole
    Folks This is some high quality debates from two passionate Americans expressing their opinions and knowledge of various issues.

Originally posted by GGG Mhmm

Originally posted by Speedy Parker I don't think you know how to use that word.

These one liners remind me of the talking heads on the retard box! USA! USA!

I have decided that if I were to choose to end my own life, I would do it by dehydration.

1. Cannot be done on impulse
    2. Can be reversed at any time should you change your mind
    3. Gives you time to think things over
    4. Unlikely to result in permanent problems if you fail
    5. Proves to yourself that it's really what you want (if you care about that sort of crap)
    6. Near-terminal dehydration is said to cause a type of euphoria that may make you see things a different way

This is what I recommend to every suicidal person. Obviously I hope you reconsider, but I definitely understand how it is.
Jump to Top