User Controls

Who here thinks that life is worth living?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, this is a survey.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    I'm chill.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr I'm chill.

ur a nigger.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung ur a nigger.

And you, a nigger's bitch.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr And you, a nigger's bitch.

thank you.
    Admin African Astronaut
    It's worth it when I'm doing good.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Admin It's worth it when I'm doing good.

ur nice.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why bother
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra why bother

im bored.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you get to die at the end anyway, do you watch entire movies on fast forward?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor you get to die at the end anyway, do you watch entire movies on fast forward?

no
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    sure it is because you get to experience the good and bad and when you have a complete life for what is you you experience a rush of dmt thru your brain and then you get to go to heaven providing you didn't kill yourself
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor you get to die at the end anyway, do you watch entire movies on fast forward?

if I don't like the movie I don't watch to the end
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    suppose its the last movie you get to watch in your whole entire life
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    If you knew you were going to end the day either by being killed or by killing yourself, how would you spend your day?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Life goes by so fast, it will be over soon enough, why rush it to the end?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Erekshun Life goes by so fast, it will be over soon enough, why rush it to the end?

some people's kids man.. i tell ya what..
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Life is what you make of it. If you go around every day finding reasons to think it's shit, then life is going to be shit for you, but if you go about your day enjoying little things and accepting your place in life it will feel far far better when something good happens. Little things come out of nowhere too. Like the job I have now I didn't expect to last more than a few weeks, but now I've been there 2 years and am about to make salary within the next year or two because my version of casual work far exceeds their expectations of hard work. Granted in the summer I'll get kinda screwed by it, but during the winter when I'm only working 16-20 hours a week and getting paid for 40 still it makes life a looooooooooot better.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Life is what you make of it. If you go around every day finding reasons to think it's shit, then life is going to be shit for you, but if you go about your day enjoying little things and accepting your place in life it will feel far far better when something good happens. Little things come out of nowhere too. Like the job I have now I didn't expect to last more than a few weeks, but now I've been there 2 years and am about to make salary within the next year or two because my version of casual work far exceeds their expectations of hard work. Granted in the summer I'll get kinda screwed by it, but during the winter when I'm only working 16-20 hours a week and getting paid for 40 still it makes life a looooooooooot better.

Man when I got out of the military I told myself I am just going to live my life one day at a time. In other words, I had zero fucks to give, just take what life brings. Best attitude I ever took. Every job I have had since came and found me and now I am upper management at the company I am at now, which found me. I didn't seek it out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Erekshun Man when I got out of the military I told myself I am just going to live my life one day at a time. In other words, I had zero fucks to give, just take what life brings. Best attitude I ever took. Every job I have had since came and found me and now I am upper management at the company I am at now, which found me. I didn't seek it out.

Dude, yes. Once you just let life happen it gets a hell of a lot easier. Don't stress about what you don't control. Tomorrow's gonna come whether you're there to see it or not.
Jump to Top