User Controls

Scotland has the most drug deaths in Europe

Octavian motherfucker
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48938509

Fucking Skag heads.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    The farther away you get from the source of pure heroin the more deaths you get, go figure.

If pure heroin was available to the general public there would be a lot less OD's because it will be a more consistent product.

Originally posted by Ghost The farther away you get from the source of pure heroin the more deaths you get, go figure.

If pure heroin was available to the general public there would be a lot less OD's because it will be a more consistent product.

no.

unless and until you are able to get people to not OD on food you won't be able to stop people from ODing on drugs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but Russia tho
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    In 2017 the US had over 70,000 drug related deaths
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost
    Afghanistan?

At least the poppies are safe.

Also note the line in the map going straight into the territory of the greatest ally. The opium trade has always been their business, just like banking, goldsmithing and diamond trading, but with even better profit margins.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny unless and until you are able to get people to not OD on food you won't be able to stop people from ODing on drugs.

If fast food was illegal there would be places using gutter oil and lots of more people would get sick from eating it.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    The US gets tons of heroin from Mexico. Scron is retarded. What a convenient cherry picked chart. Drugs are always dangerous.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The paramedics and doctors said I died twice last summer. Weird how I was able to bitch about being at the hospital to have them let me go and walk home.

The paramedics came to my place the next day and gave me a couple of shots of narcan for my "partner" to hold onto incase I die again. (lol they thought my neighbor and I were a couple of homos) and a fent test kit.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG The US gets tons of heroin from Mexico. Scron is retarded. What a convenient cherry picked chart. Drugs are always dangerous.

We aren't talking about the United States. Just because things work a certain way in one part of the world doesn't mean it works everywhere.

Because growing poppies in mexico is not as profitable as fentanyl the market is changing which is why the USA has so many opiate related deaths. Making pure heroin available would have the same effect of lowering OD's but for slightly different reasons.

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/the-fentanyl-epidemics-other-victim-mexican-poppy-farmers/93117
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby The paramedics and doctors said I died twice last summer. Weird how I was able to bitch about being at the hospital to have them let me go and walk home.

The paramedics came to my place the next day and gave me a couple of shots of narcan for my partner to hold onto incase I die again. (lol they thought my neighbor and I were a couple of homos) and a fent test kit.

Damn thats awesome, those are some good paramedics. Fentanyl strips are kind of expensive if you're an addict.

I've known people who were denied buying narcan/needles. Or other times they get the stink eye. It's fucked up.
    Originally posted by Ghost We aren't talking about the United States. Just because things work a certain way in one part of the world doesn't mean it works everywhere.

Because growing poppies in mexico is not as profitable as fentanyl the market is changing which is why the USA has so many opiate related deaths. Making pure heroin available would have the same effect of lowering OD's but for slightly different reasons.

https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/the-fentanyl-epidemics-other-victim-mexican-poppy-farmers/93117

Like was mentioned before, that list is selective as fuck even without NA on the list.
    Originally posted by GGG Damn thats awesome, those are some good paramedics. Fentanyl strips are kind of expensive if you're an addict.

I've known people who were denied buying narcan/needles. Or other times they get the stink eye. It's fucked up.

yeah they used to have a needle exchange on the drag 10 years ago when I first started doing it but they moved it to the east side and only open up at a certain time, its a huge 18 wheeler stocked up, kinda sick if you think about it. But yeah the paramedic was pretty cool about it, I was freaking out because I didn't want to admit to anything and didn't want to sign the paper work but evidently theres tons of people dying and they are trying to give it out so they wont have someone die while it takes time for them to get there. I don't need it though I quit a year ago.

Both times were at different peoples places and I have done it off and on for years but never had anything like that happen, I'd of probably of been fine but they didn't want me to die in their place lol, though I was pretty pissed of at my neighbor at the time because he also told my dealer I od'd and they just made fun of me for it.

Narcan will totally wake you the help up but it doesn't get rid of the high like people say you're still high as shit just it starts your heart and breathing again to a normal point. Those were a couple of the most confusing experiences I've ever had. The first time I went and scored the dope for my friend because he didn't have a car and was a total tosser and couldn't even afford needles when he works at walgreens, he asked me if i was alright after we shot it and I was like Yeah I feel really good and evidently I just dropped on the floor and had a seizure and he freaked out, rightfully so.

I would do some dope right now if I had some but I wouldn't shoot it I hate feeling like a pin cushion. It just got to the point last summer where I felt miserable and sloppy all the time, I think the difference between when I was younger and last summer is I drink a lot now but didn't at the original time so I think it was just enough to konk me out.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They also don't like giving it to people that are already OD'd because they usually wake up and start fighting the medics for killing their buzz.

Imagine getting high as fuck slowly floating off to the giant pod in the sky, everything goes white and the big titty goddess of opioid receptors nuzzles your head against her breasts which are two giant opium pods and her nipples secrete pure opium latex and right as you are about to taste the first drop of sweet nectar you wake up to an overweight balding man performing CPR on you and injecting you with narcan
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost They also don't like giving it to people that are already OD'd because they usually wake up and start fighting the medics for killing their buzz.

Imagine getting high as fuck slowly floating off to the giant pod in the sky, everything goes white and the big titty goddess of opioid receptors nuzzles your head against her breasts which are two giant opium pods and her nipples secrete pure opium latex and right as you are about to taste the first drop of sweet nectar you wake up to an overweight balding man performing CPR on you and injecting you with narcan

lol I had a seizure at the po from not drinking for 16 hours and when the gont was handing my slip to come in next month I just had a seizure right there in his office and they gave me a shot of ativan in my ass, I woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed with some nurse telling me I tried to fight the cops.. lol I think I was just confused and they were trying to hold me still so I wouldn't hurt myself anymore.

pretty scary shit

with as much as I like to get high, its a pretty pathetic situation when that happens
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Ghost The farther away you get from the source of pure heroin the more deaths you get, go figure.

This is true. A fair amount of overdoses are from people relapsing. I'm of the strong opinion that if someone isn't doing something that actually effects somebody else they should be able to do whatever the fuck they want.

The fucked up thing about America is hillbillies have the right idea. They grow their own weed, still their own shine, and cook their own meth without bothering anyone. The only downfall to their way of life is the inbreeding. Hillbillies aren't necessarily stupid, their ignorant from lack of formal education, which in reality is a joke anyway
    ^the gont that never learned how to use a toothbrush
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Lanny but Russia tho

Krokodilians
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Octavian Krokodilians

I saw a documentary on that stuff. unbelievable.
Jump to Top