User Controls

Ok, I’m gonna spill the beans....

Technologist victim of incest
    And if any of you feel sorry for me, stahhhhp it. I’ve been waiting for the right time to tell ya’ll, but there is no right time.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last week. It is very curable. I’ll be starting my treatments in two to three weeks.

I will be ok, I PROMISE.

Now, do not come in here feeling sorry for me, I’m done feeling sorry for myself after they told me 5 days ago.

It’s time to fight, and I will win.

Anybody want my left boobie? I’ll trade ya! Hey, I may even send it to ya in a jar 😂 😂😂😂

No condolences my shithead friends, only fighting words! I’m gonna beat cancers ass!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why are your beans look like raisins.
    I didn’t know my beans looked like your shriveled up balls.

Be nice Benny or I’ll rip you up👍🏻
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    DAMN
    I swear it’s gonna be ok ACP. Where’s my breakfast?
    Originally posted by A College Professor DAMN

Andddd this is not EPIC😂😂😂
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    DAMN NOT GOOD!
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t know my beans looked like your shriveled up balls.

Be nice Benny or I’ll rip you up👍🏻

i'd say sorry but you probably dont want it.

so no sorry for you.
    Grylls,
    No sadness. I’ll be here to give you shit forevah! Deal with it!😁
    So let’s start the bidding for boobie in a jar.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Breasts

If you flick the bean enough it will spill o.o
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Turmeric is anti tumor.

Cod liver oil increases 5 year survival by around 5%

Shittake mushrooms are also anti-cancer

Cancer feed on natural sugars, a low carb/keto diet helps control it
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Sodium Dichloroacetate is "unproven", but it shows promise, and is something you should supplement with.

Apricot seeds contain Laetrile, which IIRC is a cyanide, and they're another unproven cancer cure that you may as well take.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    breast cancer is fairly treatable these days with a mamecomy (mastectomy? something) and as long as you keep it out the lymph nodes you'll be fine in 6 months.

All the best, I hope the next few months aren't too hard on you and your family
    Octavian motherfucker
    😔 Damn Tech that sucks, I wish you a speedy recovery!
    Wow Soi,
    Have you changed your diet to eating these foods and taking the supplements?

I am super lucky, this was found incidentally. I wasn’t even gonna get my mammogram, i about cancelled, glad I didn’t.

Thanks Sudo, you are correct, the type I have is very curable, so I’ll be fine. The mind can play tricks on you, but i know I’ll beat this.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    u got this, Tech. Ur strong. It's not gonna take you down. You got my support, for whatever that's worth.
    Thanks Oct,
    I’m gonna be fine. I promise. You all are sweet, but don’t feel sorry for me, this happens to so many women and I’m lucky I caught it early.
    It’s worth a lot Matty❤️
Jump to Top