User Controls

Oh wow a female game character. I guess thats cool and all but she seems a little over powered. I mean why do the sjws have to force their agenda into film and gaming. Also i feel like the only reason she black is to virtue signal. It's not very realistic for a black woman to engage in medieval combat.

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Oh wow a female character. I guess thats cool and all but she seems a little over powered. I mean why do the sjws have to force their agenda into film and gaming. Also i feel like the only reason she black is to virtue signal. It's not very realistic for a black woman to engage in medieval combat.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    chess are racist.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    World chess champion Magnus Carlsen and Dutch rival Anish Giri are marking a U.N. international campaign against racism by playing a game in which contrary to the longstanding rules of the game the player with the black pieces made the first move.

A video of the encounter was released this week on Mr. Carlsen’s Facebook page. The players said the game was being played as a “symbolic gesture” to mark the U.N.’s International Day for the Elimination of Racism March 21.

“We broke a rule today,” Mr. Carlsen said.

“To change minds tomorrow,” Mr. Giri, the world’s fourth-rated grandmaster, added.
    https://www.apnews.com/184386cc09be6c69535919402a13fa3f
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would like to see more representation of transgenders in media without it being some cringe pandering bullshit

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country https://www.apnews.com/184386cc09be6c69535919402a13fa3f

why did you shoot him ?

the white pawn replied

"he charged towards me".
Jump to Top