User Controls

Ask me anything: tru tru edition

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    This is going to be the only thread where I give my actual thoughts instead of trolling circles around all of you poor fools.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what is your actual ethnicity
    Originally posted by aldra what is your actual ethnicity

I'm 100% Mexican. I'm a second/third generation 'immigrant'. Spanish was actually my first language until my parents were like "oh shit he's gonna be in school soon. We speak fluent English what have we done?"

Thankfully I was young enough that I picked it up quick.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, the iranian bit in another thread threw me
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra lol, the iranian bit in another thread threw me

Nice. I've been spreading misinformation about myself pretty much since I joined this community. I remember one of the first lies I told on zoklet was that I was gay but uh... That turned out to be true. Although I honestly hadn't even considered it back then, which is weird to think about now.

Except for two people, everyone I've met irl from here has had to clarify the bullshit in person. Zanick asked me if I had ever done heroin because of some troll thread I made on Zoklet. He also had to clarify that the stuff with hydro was real.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What do you get out of going against the grain? In other words, why are you such a contrarian.
    Originally posted by Sophie What do you get out of going against the grain? In other words, why are you such a contrarian.

Alright so I do this IRL as well, albeit very differently.

IRL I constantly make up obviously false, nonsensical bullshit to my friends/family. Most people just run with it because they know that's what I'm like and it's fun. Other people get weirded out. Usually when they don't know me well enough and just assume I'm fucking crazy. Like once I made the mistake of telling some new classmates that I was into 'snow swimming' which they took at face value. I don't run with the bullshit if people actually believe it (usually) but it's just the kind of thing I do. You wanna talk about starting up a Tarantula farm in Arizona? I'm your man. Wanna rent a puppy for the night? Fuck it, what kind of puppy? I have a very good poker face for this sort of thing as well. I also prefer talking to kids over adults for this reason. They're way more willing to talk about nonsense.

On this website I do the same bullshitting, but the difference is that I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. So I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to clear up any truths. I will push bullshit opinions and facts to the end of the earth to frustrate everyone. And I have to say it works pretty fucking well. I don't say this because I'm an egomaniac who never loses discussions on here (because I do) but lord I have kept some of this bullshit up for years and years with this community.

In the end, all I care about is being able to bullshit and lie to you guys with impunity. I would never push it this far IRL because I'm not an asshole IRL. I don't mind being an asshole to you guys because I don't care about your opinions or what you do or don't believe about me. I love the bullshitting, and I will never stop. Even if it's an opinion that I actually hold, I will often polarize it to make people feel a certain way.

If you want to know about any certain bullshit just ask.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Is ur small Mexican penis able to distinguish between anal sex & vaginal? Do u have preference, nigger?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Is ur small Mexican penis able to distinguish between anal sex & vaginal? Do u have preference, nigger?

My penis is average size and still works fine, so yes, I'm able to distinguish between anal and vaginal sex. I prefer vaginas. They have a lot more texture.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol that's what's up.
    Why do u troll Candyrein so much?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol that's what's up.
    Why do u troll Candyrein so much?

She's a really easy victim. I called her a nigger ONCE and she started calling me a racist, and later told me to stop following her around the board. Which, I don't. I just hit 'latest threads'. She reacts the same way every time. It's like taking candy from a baby. When she insults me back it's not as fun. I can trade insults with everybody else on this forum. Seeing her get on her high horse is what gets my dick hard. I don't actually have anything against her other than the fact that she occasionally posts in ebonics, and also she stole RisiR from this forum. We got the shit end of the deal when we traded RisiR for CandyRein.

IRL I don't say nigger. Not because of political correctness or anything, I just have no reason to say it and it makes me sound racist so it's usually best avoided anyway.

I really want to say it in this thread but this is the tru tru thread so I'm going to go make a new one.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    what age are you?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How do you feel about red heads? Guys or gals, your choice.
    Originally posted by Grylls what age are you?

⌈ln(9^(8+2)*6)ln⌉

Originally posted by Sophie How do you feel about red heads? Guys or gals, your choice.

Tbh I don't find them very attractive. Maybe my brain thinks they're poisonous or something, idk. Red hair is a big turnoff to me.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by GGG ⌈ln(9^(8+2)*6)ln⌉

Ok, what are those symbols on the far left and right?

And if ln means natural log, that ln on the far right feels like it's lacking something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I hope you die
    Shrooms Houston
    Why couldn't you enjoy the Zok let and not spam up the forum with all the lies? That's what don't understand and never will, did it ever even cross your mind?
    what makes you think we care.

???
    Originally posted by gadzooks Ok, what are those symbols on the far left and right?

And if ln means natural log, that ln on the far right feels like it's lacking something.

Oops.

⌈ln(9^(8+2)*6)⌉
    What's your full name and address along with social security number, date of birth, cell phone number and Driving license number.
Jump to Top