User Controls

Area 51 raid, liberating the Lion of Sheffield

HTS highlight reel

So people are planning on raiding Area 51 en masse this coming September 20th, and I want as many of you as possible to show up. Our interstellar comrade, bling bling, has been held captive their for the last 2 years and needs our help. Please, everyone, come together as one and save our fren.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Zerg rush!
    HTS highlight reel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    americans are desperate for their own tank man.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    All I want in life is to watch thousands of people Naruto run into the army.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I heard something about this on the radio yesterday. The Air Force officials are saying don’t even think about it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Technologist I heard something about this on the radio yesterday. The Air Force officials are saying don’t even think about it.

Well of course they're gonna say that. They don't want us to find the three-tiddy martian babes and rescue bling bling from captivity. :o
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    free bling bling now! Lion fam massive
    Originally posted by Technologist I heard something about this on the radio yesterday. The Air Force officials are saying don’t even think about it.

I saw a clip from fox news about it and they were showing bombing tests lol.

"if you come here we will bomb you"
    Ghost Black Hole
    What if this is all started by the Russians
    Originally posted by Ghost What if this is all started by the Russians

or china as a payback for fucking up hong kong.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think some spy agency is behind all of this. Possibly the j.ews
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny or china as a payback for fucking up hong kong.

"fucking up Hong Kong"
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Ghost I think some spy agency is behind all of this. Possibly the j.ews

Who is actually behind it:
    Ghost Black Hole
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Only a week or so to go.

Maybe the drone attacks happened in Saudi because stoners won't be able to afford 10 dollars a gallon to get there
Jump to Top