User Controls

Usertitle policy suggestion

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    You can request a usertitle but you cannot pick your own title. Instead the request thread will be used to gather and discuss suggestions from other active users, and Lanny ultimately picks one with some weighting given to community consensus.

This way you can be stuck with a shit tier usertitle or a good one, baaed on how you are viewed by your peers and the administration.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    user titles are gay.

anyway.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It has been this way since the first of day.
    on the first day lanny say,

let there be user title,

and there was gay all over.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I got one requested once but it took lots of effort and I was actively improving the forum at the time.

Back when this place used to get spammed like the dickens I would find all the good threads and bump them to the front page to push the spam down.

That's actually how the front page flush started because I became really good at making long well written replies quickly so I was fighting spam and bumping threads.

I don't think I have such a good relationship with Lanny anymore lol
    Octavian motherfucker
    Gay thread = Lesbian fred.

I will post until my title is no longer, "mother fucker".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "dad kisser"
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Actively improving = actively motherfucking
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah it was before I ever spammed this forum.

And the only reason I did that was because of Infinityshock lol
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost I got one requested once but it took lots of effort and I was actively improving the forum at the time.

Back when this place used to get spammed like the dickens I would find all the good threads and bump them to the front page to push the spam down.

That's actually how the front page flush started because I became really good at making long well written replies quickly so I was fighting spam and bumping threads.

I don't think I have such a good relationship with Lanny anymore lol

Your posts are like a ride on a bus. Long, boring, and predictable.
Jump to Top