User Controls

Mean but funny

Change CandyRein usertitle to Nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I don’t think it’s funny .. I think you just want to clout chase off my internet popularity
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    wigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    *Gasps*

*plays Lil Peep*
    Originally posted by DietPiano Change CandyRein usertitle to Nigger

property of niggasin.space
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ok but the site can only be my co owner.. I’m owned by Warner Bros
    Originally posted by CandyRein Ok but the site can only be my co owner.. I’m owned by Warner Bros

why WB ?
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Auction lot #3/5
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Auction lot #3/5

You just had to be the edgy one huh.. Bin Laden 🙄
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why WB ?

Top Secret
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein Top Secret

oh, i just remember they are going to turn the mermaid black.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s Disney ...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny oh, i just remember they are going to turn the mermaid black.

there also going to make james bond black which really doesn't make since because his whole persona was written around being a whyte scottsman lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao it’s dumb you’re right but ..

I don’t see a problem with it .. If Tom Cruise can play the last Samurai and Elizebeth Taylor can play Cleopatra etc then .. hai
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wanna see a movie where Toby McGuire depicts Martin Luther King.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Rofl.. probably already in the makin
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let's make a movie Candy where you are the slave owner and I am the slave and other than our skin colors we will make it as historically accurate as possible. You can whip the fuck out of me and put me in a hot box when I'm naughty and I'll do whatever you want because you are my master.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby there also going to make james bond black which really doesn't make since because his whole persona was written around being a whyte scottsman lol

spies are just really good actors so that can be easily explained away.
    Originally posted by CandyRein That’s Disney …

i know,

it just triggered my memory.
Jump to Top