User Controls

Getting drunk for free without drinking!

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-auto-brewery-syndrome-22478

Auto-brewery syndrome is a rare condition, first discovered in the 1940s, in which a person experiences alcohol intoxication by creating alcohol in their own body. These individuals do not drink alcohol, yet their body produces alcohol through โ€œabnormal gut fermentation,โ€ which basically means that their body makes alcohol out of regular food and drinks containing carbohydrates by fermenting it in the transverse colon with yeast or bacteria that live in that part of the body.

The condition is also sometimes called โ€œendogenous ethanol fermentation.โ€
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thats what apendicks are for.

yeast storage facility.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I wonder what kind of medication is supposed to help with that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost I wonder what kind of medication is supposed to help with that

More booze
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost I wonder what kind of medication is supposed to help with that

nothing wrong with being drunk.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Antifungals.

prob antabuse the chem that blocks the effects of alcohol or naltrexone removing the enjoyment of it
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wait do you mean that drug that gives you a horrible hangover if you drink?

Do they actually take that? Wouldn't you feel like shit all the time?
    no im saying if they were fucked up all of the time on their organs there should be some way to reduce it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    plug DVD cleaning solution
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by DietPiano https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is-auto-brewery-syndrome-22478

Auto-brewery syndrome is a rare condition, first discovered in the 1940s, in which a person experiences alcohol intoxication by creating alcohol in their own body. These individuals do not drink alcohol, yet their body produces alcohol through โ€œabnormal gut fermentation,โ€ which basically means that their body makes alcohol out of regular food and drinks containing carbohydrates by fermenting it in the transverse colon with yeast or bacteria that live in that part of the body.

The condition is also sometimes called โ€œendogenous ethanol fermentation.โ€

This is pretty fascinating as a medical marvel, but it sounds absolutely horrendous for a whole variety of reasons.

I mean, for one thing, can these people ever legally drive?

I also imagine the potential for some GI tract discomfort.

I'd much rather be able to decide when I'm gonna be drunk than to have it thrust upon me.
    sounds like your liver wouldn't last very long if it took an alcohol pounding all day every day, or even just for a few hours after every single meal
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by aldra sounds like your liver wouldn't last very long if it took an alcohol pounding all day every day, or even just for a few hours after every single meal

Yeah I figure this disease is likely fairly rapidly fatal. It's gotta be incredibly rare too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Keep them locked in a cage and force feed them high protein feed like those fois gras ducks and attach a spout to siphon their blood and sell it on vampirefreaks as "the real sanguine experience" in fancy wine bottles
    Originally posted by aldra sounds like your liver wouldn't last very long if it took an alcohol pounding all day every day, or even just for a few hours after every single meal

theres really no scientific consennsus on how long a human should live.
    Originally posted by Ghost Keep them locked in a cage and force feed them high protein feed like those fois gras ducks and attach a spout to siphon their blood and sell it on vampirefreaks as "the real sanguine experience" in fancy wine bottles

you need a man to fuck a yeast infested vagina first, and then proceed to stich his unwashed penis into an ass to cultivate the yeast in the colon.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged

I've heard that you need a fecal transplant to keep it from killing you but not sure if thats true or if theres alternatives.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I get bored of everything in my life after a while.
    Originally posted by WellHung I get bored of everything in my life after a while.

doesn't everyone?
Jump to Top