User Controls

Narcassist feels that technologist does not belong on NIS

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, he thinks that she is a boring Normie.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    she's a great foil for us honestly, just not the foil narc needs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    She's one of the best posters here. I love my mommy. Narc probably just hates her because his mother never loved him, but I'm certain that Technologist does not feel the same way. She is a love mommy and love mommies love everyone.
    Octavian motherfucker
    It's hard when my bretheren fight. I like both but would like to both agree to disagree, at least for my sake..
    Ghost Black Hole
    Her name is TEKnologist it's clearly a sign that I have to introduce her to smoking TEKAMPHETAMINE some day. I will even hold the pookie and light it for her all she has to do is inhale the fumes

The first hit is free!
    Admin African Astronaut
    I don't mind Technologist. I don't think he/she likes me though, but then again, nobody does. Something about a moral conscience or something.

We need some normies so we show them how good we have it and what they're missing out on.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Matt,
    I saw where he said that. It was days ago.

Meh, I couldn’t be bothered to reply. Don’t know why he said it, but whatever.
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, he thinks that she is a boring Normie.

I was never considered a normie by my peers, but if that means I’m a normie now, what’s a girl to do?

Originally posted by Nil she's a great foil for us honestly, just not the foil narc needs.

I so appreciate your personality.

Originally posted by GGG She's one of the best posters here. I love my mommy. Narc probably just hates her because his mother never loved him, but I'm certain that Technologist does not feel the same way. She is a love mommy and love mommies love everyone.

You’re so cute §m£ÂgØL. Now cut it out!

Originally posted by Octavian It's hard when my bretheren fight. I like both but would like to both agree to disagree, at least for my sake..

I never knew narc and I had a disagreement.

Originally posted by Ghost Her name is TEKnologist it's clearly a sign that I have to introduce her to smoking TEKAMPHETAMINE some day. I will even hold the pookie and light it for her all she has to do is inhale the fumes

The first hit is free!

I think I’ll pass, but if I ever decide to try it, I’ll hit you up. You made that experience sound so meaningful, lol.

Originally posted by Admin I don't mind Technologist. I don't think he/she likes me though, but then again, nobody does. Something about a moral conscience or something.

We need some normies so we show them how good we have it and what they're missing out on.

Yeah, it’s the moral thing, and I’m a girl!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Nil she's a great foil for us honestly, just not the foil narc needs.

post needs more thanks

also tech is cool, easily the least obnoxious person on here
    Ghost Black Hole
    This is what it will be like when I meet Tek

i will have sex with technologist
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice
    HTS highlight reel

This. Technologist is cool. Pretty much the only real criteria for "belonging here" is having the patience to put up with our community and its bullshit. She's one of the least degenerate folks on the site, but I'd like to think this site is more than just a gathering place for intolerable fuckups. Even if that is a sizeable chunk of what we are.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Tech is alright... I used to give her some shit, back on DH.. She's got a thick skin tho, and doesn't buckle under pressure...

🌹
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah, it’s the moral thing, and I’m a girl!

What ev.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Tech is A-OK in my book (of nekkid pictures).
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost Her name is TEKnologist it's clearly a sign that I have to introduce her to smoking TEKAMPHETAMINE some day. I will even hold the pookie and light it for her all she has to do is inhale the fumes

The first hit is free!

From what I've heard about her teeth she already smoked it
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    She's a libtard. She hates me because I support Trump. Doesn't bother me, she has to live with the hate.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by HTS I'd like to think this site is more than just a gathering place for intolerable fuckups. Even if that is a sizeable chunk of what we are.

I want to believe that maybe one day we will have something to offer the world.
    Nil,
    What happened with the girl? I haven’t been on much in the last two days. Everything ok?
Jump to Top