User Controls

CandyRein 是黑鬼。

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    是还是不是?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ching Chong chang HAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHABABBABABABABAHAHAHAH
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Ching Chong chang HAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHHAAHABABBABABABABAHAHAHAH

你们美国人不会说汉语因为你们太傻了。 哈哈。
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG 你们美国人不会说汉语因为你们太傻了。

How do you get Chinese character emojis on your phone?
    Originally posted by WellHung How do you get Chinese character emojis on your phone?

>emojis

They're called hanzi you uncultured FUCK

I use a keyboard just like anyone else. You use the romanization system for Chinese called pinyin. For example, I can type 我喝啤酒 by typing 'wo he pijiu' (I drink beer) and chinese characters will come up as suggestions. You still have to know the correct characters tho otherwise you can very easily use the wrong one.

'Wo he pijiu' can also come up as 窝和啤酒。 Which is nonsense but it means 'nest and beer'. This is why tones are so important in Chinese. You can fuck up and people will get a lot from context, but if you fuck up the third tone on 我 or something you'll still look like a massive idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG >emojis

I use a keyboard just like anyone else. You use the romanization system for Chinese called pinyin. For example, I can type 我喝啤酒 by typing 'wo he pijiu' (I drink beer) and chinese characters will come up as suggestions. You still have to know the correct characters tho otherwise you can very easily use the wrong one.

'Wo he pijiu' can also come up as 窝和啤酒。 Which is nonsense but it means 'nest and beer'. This is why tones are so important in Chinese. You can fuck up and people will get a lot from context, but if you fuck up the third tone on 我 or something you'll still look like a massive idiot.

^
    Now if that ain't the perfect example of a loser who spends way too much time online and why its posts reflect an obvious lack of contact with the "real world!!"
    Yes lol. I studied Chinese and went to 台湾 SPECIFICALLY to stay home.
    Octavian motherfucker
    !!! 可樂和鋤頭 !!!
    我很喜欢可口可乐。园艺也有趣。
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG >emojis

impressive.👍 u seem to be competent. How does that feel?
    Originally posted by WellHung impressive.👍 u seem to be competent. How does that feel?

好。我喜欢学汉语,有意思。
    大家早上好。 :)
    Ghost Black Hole
    nobody cares about your fake chinese bullshit
    Originally posted by Ghost nobody cares about your fake chinese bullshit

U mad because you're fucking a dude? It's okay to be gay.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    if you use wechat you should be subject to sanctions and not allowed to have nice things
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG It's okay to be gay.

No it isn't
    Originally posted by Ghost No it isn't

Lol no wonder you're in the closet. So much for tolerance and acceptance amirite
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because of you I now hate gay people, good work.
    Originally posted by Ghost Because of you I now hate gay people, good work.

Why so mad tho? Is it because in your head you know I'm right, and you are gay?
    狗籠是泥哥.
Jump to Top