User Controls

Utica Instagram Murder

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    https://www.earnthenecklace.com/4chan-user-bianca-devins-dead-brandon-clark-allegedly-murders-girlfriend-in-utica-new-york/

Pics here cuz only fags link net murders without linking pix

https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/escty-ny-instagram-murder-203206/
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

lol
    Why is it always PewDiePie with these psychos lmao
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    That's pretty interesting. She looks freshly dead in the picture. Why was he upset with her?
    from what I gather she was a minor celebrity on 4chan, then instagram, ended up banging lot of her groupies for validation and/or drugs, tried to dump one of them and he didn't take it very well
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Why is it always PewDiePie with these psychos lmao

it's the most XTREME MEEM
    Originally posted by Sophie That's pretty interesting. She looks freshly dead in the picture. Why was he upset with her?

I think one of the screenies has their conversation where she's like "you're less than nothing"?

Fucking crazies man.
    Damn dude, and she was 17. Looking at those pics and shit is really weird, I think the internet is moving too fast on this sort of stuff for the youth. This is the sort of thing parents warned their kids about regarding e-lationships back in the day. You truly can't know what kind of fucking crazies are out there.

Apparently he wasn't even her boyfriend.

That's why PI safety is so important. You don't want to roll the dice on letting some insane asshole on the internet decide what to do. Just look at niggas like Wariat on here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra from what I gather she was a minor celebrity on 4chan,

you call thaat minor ???

shes too old. way too old.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you call thaat minor ???

shes too old. way too old.

This is neither the time nor place.
    Originally posted by Sophie This is neither the time nor place.

i wonder why he didnt slash her extra long neck twice,

just to be sure it was adequate.
Jump to Top