User Controls

Drakes favorite soda

Ghost Black Hole
    My local corner store sells this stuff in 2L bottles and they have a lot of it in stock and it's amazing, just tried it for the first time yesterday. Thinking about buying it all and selling it on amazon for $20 a bottle

"The result is that it's become kind of a cult soda, a fizzy beverage whose admirers catalogue lists of regular convenience-store stockists to visit for a fix. Michael K. Newton is one of them—he actually requested to be called a "Tahitian Treat aficionado" for this article. The Toronto-based DJ (Noisey wrote about him late last year, when his monthly all-Smiths and Morrissey DJ night took a bow) and TRP Radio co-founder regularly Instagrams his Tahitian Treat hook-ups, but has two stores in downtown Toronto that he calls "failsafe": one at College and Dovercourt, just up the street from TRP, and Bloor Mini Mart at Bloor and Symington: "I've even once found a rare two-litre there," he told me. "

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/jmk4g3/the-cult-of-tahiti-treat-drakes-much-loved-but-impossible-to-find-soft-drink

just post it on amazon/ebay and whenever someone buys one go pick one up from the corner store
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am gonna ask the store if they order it regularly because apparently it's impossible to get in Canada and has to be imported from the US
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost I am gonna ask the store if they order it regularly because apparently it's impossible to get in Canada and has to be imported from the US

By bus?
    Ghost Black Hole
    on a boat, Toronto has a port
    Originally posted by Ghost on a boat, Toronto has a port

Too bad for you
    Ghost Black Hole
    Too bad I Live in a port city bud. I found permanent hookup for infinite Tahitian Treat.

If any of y'all need a can or bottle hit me up I'll only charge you shipping.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't know, but I can get that soda in every corner & grocery store where I live. It's disgusting, lol I fucked it up for Hawaiian Punch once & lost my shit, throwing up. Disgusting.
    Ghost Black Hole
    interesting
    Originally posted by Ghost Too bad I Live in a port city bud. I found permanent hookup for infinite Tahitian Treat.

If any of y'all need a can or bottle hit me up I'll only charge you shipping.

Will you be shipping by bus? Will you have to take a bus to ship it? Exactly how many bus rides will this involve? Will the shipping costs include your bus fares?
    Ghost Black Hole
    a boat
    Originally posted by Ghost a boat

about what?
Jump to Top