User Controls

My grandmother is 85 years old, and doing just fine

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, Granny is a sturdy German. I love you, Gram.👍🌹❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My grandmother is 61 years old, and I have a bad feeling about her longevity
    Originally posted by Jυicebox My grandmother is 61 years old, and I have a bad feeling about her longevity

im sorry to hear that. i dont mean to gloat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    mine didn't make it past her 70's because of cancer, it hit her hard. I remember her visiting the crack shack when it had no power and I was high as fuck on meth but to her I seemed like a good kid because the entire time I was talking to her I had 3 fat happy cats chasing each other and climbing tree's while we were trying to have this serious conversation about my life and 3 months later she died.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    I'm sincerely happy for you. My mother has Dementia/Alzeimer's, and it's been a rough life for us now. But, I can and WILL keep my head above the waters and take care of all I need to in this unfortunate situation. We Will Survive!

my grandmother had it too, and I'm concerned about the inherited factor, but oh well...
    Technologist victim of incest
    Not to brag, I’m just lucky to have my 93 y/o Mom. She’s still moving along. She’s still got her mind about her, but forgets some small stuff. I think I’ll be going to visit her this weekend❤️
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost mine didn't make it past her 70's because of cancer, it hit her hard. I remember her visiting the crack shack when it had no power and I was high as fuck on meth but to her I seemed like a good kid because the entire time I was talking to her I had 3 fat happy cats chasing each other and climbing tree's while we were trying to have this serious conversation about my life and 3 months later she died.

😞
    Originally posted by Technologist Not to brag, I’m just lucky to have my 93 y/o Mom. She’s still moving along. She’s still got her mind about her, but forgets some small stuff. I think I’ll be going to visit her this weekend❤️

thats impressive.
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q I'm sincerely happy for you. My mother has Dementia/Alzeimer's, and it's been a rough life for us now. But, I can and WILL keep my head above the waters and take care of all I need to in this unfortunate situation. We Will Survive!

my grandmother had it too, and I'm concerned about the inherited factor, but oh well…

Don't Stop Believin'👍
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Mine died of a morphine overdose a couple years ago. She was 95.

She had dementia ND was miserable I heard
    Originally posted by WellHung Don't Stop Believin'👍

I certainly won't:

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost mine didn't make it past her 70's because of cancer, it hit her hard. I remember her visiting the crack shack when it had no power and I was high as fuck on meth but to her I seemed like a good kid because the entire time I was talking to her I had 3 fat happy cats chasing each other and climbing tree's while we were trying to have this serious conversation about my life and 3 months later she died.

Was there a bus stop close to the funeral home?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, Granny is a sturdy German. I love you, Gram.👍🌹❤

Not to sound disrespectful or anything Matt, but is she good with the neck-
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Not to sound disrespectful or anything Matt, but is she good with the neck-

very.👍
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jυicebox My grandmother is 61 years old, and I have a bad feeling about her longevity

That is peculiarly young. Was it her or your mom who was 16 and pregnant?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q

Already saw what you did there buttercup. Sexy

Originally posted by WellHung very.👍

Please ask her to record doing the cucumber challenge and post it then on her snapchat or twitter please.
    Originally posted by mmQ That is peculiarly young. Was it her or your mom who was 16 and pregnant?

I was thinking this but didn't have the backbone to ask
Jump to Top