User Controls

Society just wants you to be tired

Ghost Black Hole
    So you don't fight back or think for yourself.

I went to sleep at 9pm and I'm still tired as fuck. If I did one bump of Tek the size of a pin I would be wide awake.

They only let you drink coffee though so you have to pee and eventually use the bathroom so they can tell you to only do that during designated break periods or your pay will be docked but there's only 3 urinals so every day at break time there is a line of people outside the bathroom and no time to smoke a cig which makes you more tired!!

The secret is to do meth and not drink anything and instead of a tired worker drone thats scared to pee you become a GOD
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Tired sick poor distracted
    Technologist victim of incest
    I had a sucky day yesterday, so sleep kept me from thinking about bad stuff. I got up then went back to bed till 3:00. Is society doing this to me?.......No
    Originally posted by Ghost The secret is to do meth and not drink anything and instead of a tired worker drone thats scared to pee you become a GOD

You'll get a rhabdo if you do that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist I had a sucky day yesterday, so sleep kept me from thinking about bad stuff. I got up then went back to bed till 3:00. Is society doing this to me?…….No

Yesterday was sunday, that has nothing to do with what i'm talking about, unless you work on sundays
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My AC still isn't fixed so I didn't sleep well. When I did go to sleep I had a nightmare where I was being gang.stalked

It ent with me driving away and some hag was running after me but I lost her. I pulled over as I found an envelope and it was full of all these random photos I started freaking out thinking "what does this all mean?!"

Then I woke up. Feel pretty damn tired
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost So you don't fight back or think for yourself.

I went to sleep at 9pm and I'm still tired as fuck. If I did one bump of Tek the size of a pin I would be wide awake.

They only let you drink coffee though so you have to pee and eventually use the bathroom so they can tell you to only do that during designated break periods or your pay will be docked but there's only 3 urinals so every day at break time there is a line of people outside the bathroom and no time to smoke a cig which makes you more tired!!

The secret is to do meth and not drink anything and instead of a tired worker drone thats scared to pee you become a GOD

Did you figure this all out while napping on the bus?
    Ghost Black Hole
    No I was on a train actually
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Tired people stay out of trouble. Nothing is more destabilising than people with lots of energy and no where to direct it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    And I have heard this said several times in person at various events. It's not some looney conspiracy theory that governments will work towards stability and social cohesion.
    Originally posted by Ghost No I was on a train actually

Like a bus but longer
    Ghost Black Hole
    you talking shit about trains now bitch?

Originally posted by Ghost you talking shit about trains now bitch?

That is kinda awesome.

I mean at least it's something wholesome and he's not getting excited over the latest shitty Star Wars film.
    Ghost Black Hole
    THAT DOESN'T STOP A FOAMER

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO HERITAGE EQUIPMENT

Originally posted by Ghost you talking shit about trains now bitch?

Only the ones that broke fags like you are on.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're right everyone should just drive a boat like Johnny Vong
    Originally posted by Ghost You're right everyone should just drive a boat like Johnny Vong

Nope they should do it like Jonny Quest does it. Hire Haji at a sub-standard wage to drive the boat for him.

I went to rehab with a lawyer who really really liked trains and said he spent so much money at the train store that the owner had a line on his tax books that just said "Ken".
Jump to Top