User Controls

Are you a niggard?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Just curious to see what you guys have to say about yourself.

I think I'm the opposite of a niggard.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG I think I'm the opposite of a niggard.

Brown people are noted for being great consumers, that's why corporations love them.

White people suck as consumers. For instance very few whites would regard spending $300 for a pair of shoes as being an achievement.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Brown people are noted for being great consumers, that's why corporations love them.

White people suck as consumers. For instance very few whites would regard spending $300 for a pair of shoes as being an achievement.

This is not what being niggardly means. But if you're calling white people niggards, I don't disagree. Whites are selfish.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG This is not what being niggardly means. But if you're calling white people niggards, I don't disagree. Whites are selfish.

You mean they don't share with you?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    NIGG ARD
    NIGG FAST
    Brown people want to ENJOY PRODUCT and then complain that they have zero household wealth built up.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You mean they don't share with you?

No, I mean white people are pretty selfish. I can go knock on any door in the middle east and they'll welcome me in and feed me but whites don't do that.
    Originally posted by GGG No, I mean white people are pretty selfish. I can go knock on any door in the middle east and they'll welcome me in and feed me but whites don't do that.

Whites are just colder and less social.

And when were you in the middle East?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Whites are just colder and less social.

And when were you in the middle East?

Wait, you actually think I'm Mexican? My family is half white half Iranian refugees. I've been there several times.

Ask anyone who has seen me on cam I'm obviously not Mexican lol.
    username: African Astronaut
    ya got me again.
    niggard= niggardly
    niggard=/= nigger + retard
    party stopper everytime

+1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    i'm a mentally ill drug addict Who has been running around the Hamster Wheel Of life for 41 years.
    Originally posted by WellHung i'm a mentally ill drug addict Who has been running around the Hamster Wheel Of life for 41 years.

I'm only like 8 years behind you
    Do you guys remember when they released the Model T
    can't think of a good tranny joke. fuck.
Jump to Top