User Controls

Hey religious nuts

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Exodus 22:21 “You shall not wrong or oppress a resident alien; for you were aliens in the land of Egypt.”

Deuteronomy 24:14-15 You shall not oppress a hired worker who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brothers or a foreigner residing in your cities. You will pay his wages on that day, before the sun sets (for he is poor and needs the money), lest he cry out against you to the Lord, and you are guilty of sin.

Deuteronomy 1:16 Give the members of your community a fair hearing, and judge rightly between one person and another, whether citizen or resident alien.

Leviticus 19:34 The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the foreigner as yourself, for you were foreign in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 25:35 If any of your people become poor and unable to support themselves among you, help them as you would a foreigner or stranger, so they may continue to live among you.

Leviticus Deuteronomy 27:19 Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless, or the widow.

Zechariah 7:9-11 This is what the Lord Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other.’

Jeremiah 22:3 Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place.

Malachi 3:5-6 "I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers, and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty.

Ezekiel 47:22 You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who reside among you and have begotten children among you. They shall be to you as citizens of Israel; with you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.

Job 29:15-17 I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I championed the cause of the stranger. I broke the fangs of the unrighteous, and made them drop their prey from their teeth.

Matthew 25:35 I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
    "No i dont want my tax dollars to go to Healthcare get a better job" - Jesus H. Christmas.
    "Go back to your country" - God
    "We need to build a wall to keep these people out" - Moses
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    jedis don't take this shit seriously, so why should anyone else?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country jedis don't take this shit seriously, so why should anyone else?

They shouldn't. I'm just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy that most theists on this site refuse to address and will instead get angry at me for even pointing it out.

They are unable to point to the scripture which supports their beliefs. Everyone cherry picks, which makes the whole idea of belonging to an organized religion ridiculous in itself.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by GGG They shouldn't. I'm just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy that most theists on this site refuse to address and will instead get angry at me for even pointing it out.

They are unable to point to the scripture which supports their beliefs. Everyone cherry picks, which makes the whole idea of belonging to an organized religion ridiculous in itself.

Enjoy not getting into heaven.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Enjoy not getting into heaven.

Hell seems more fun anyway.
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country jedis don't take this shit seriously, so why should anyone else?

The reason they stop taking it serious was due to the fact they did not accept that Yeshua was their Messiah. And that Messiah invited the Gentiles into the fold. This caused them to be angry at God and it has actually brought them destruction. The J..e...w....s typically do not marry outside of their race, culture, or creed. As a result, the J..e...w....s have become a people of incest. The problem with incest, outside morality, is genetics. By keeping their genetics within the fold, it has not allowed for immunities. The J..e...w....s are the biggest biological producers of people suffering from Psychological Disorders. They literally have become a people of insanity. They can't think right, they do nothing to prevent more genetic defects to be produced, and they are focused on things that no longer have morals or values.

Basically, what Yeshua predicted what would happen to the J..e...w....s did happen. And it's rather funny, because they don't understand 2 things.
    (1) they don't understand they have a series of genetic Disorders
    (2) they don't understand that what their actual Messiah predicted concerning them has literally happened

The J..e...w....s are like a comedy of errors that have no solution to fix itself!!
    Originally posted by GGG They shouldn't. I'm just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy that most theists on this site refuse to address and will instead get angry at me for even pointing it out.

Yo do realize, that even though the Old Testament has many examples of what God did for His people, it reveals how God worked during that period of time, and it reveals how God kept the Hebrews focused. But the Old Testament no longer is beneficial towards morals one should follows. It's a Thesis of the "Law." No one is held to that Law they once were.

So, to list verses because they read and sound good and match your intended point means nothing. And why do they mean nothing? Because Yeshua fulfilled the stipulations of the Law and no one ever has to follow that Law ever again.

These threads you make including these verses only make someone with Biblical knowledge laugh. Even the simplest understanding comprehends the Law is null and void and ceases to exist. And it reveals you are clueless to that very fact!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I ignore all your posts
    Ghost Black Hole
    Trianglism
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    oh yay.. it's bible study. at 2am, no less. just my luck! 🤢🙄
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG I ignore all your posts

You should, because they prove just exactly how ignorant you are. I post merely for others reading to see how retarded and insane your own Psychological Disorder skews your views compared to the rest of the "sane" world!!
Jump to Top