User Controls

ITS ALL GONE

I was gonna trip at the old crack shack but its gone. They removed all my furniture, the stove, microwave, fridge, PYREX GLASSWARE, CHEMICALS all gone.. All gone... Everything I ever owned since 2012 is in the dump. My Beds, my TV, my knives, my spoons. I just wanted to sit on my chair and chill and punch a triangle in the wall but even the plumbing is all gone.

This isn't the first time Ive lost every thing. I once had $1000+ worth of computers, electronics, vidya, collectibles and it was trashed under similar circumstances.

I don't even care anymore. Trianglism teaches anti materialism. Fuck it all don't need money or drugs as long as I got crib leg bag ∆
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whenever I get low on materials I tend to become a sudden passionate and avid anti-materialist as well. But materials are pretty kewl. As in, losing them feels like shit, regardless of how much you'd like to minimize their value to you. I've been through the phase on at least a few occasions, not necessarily to your extent here, but a significant loss of 'materials' nonetheless. If anything it certainly makes a person more adaptable.
    That's what happens when you abuse stupid drugs and live in a "crack shack"...the man taketh awayeth from those whom don't play by his rules
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    ..the man taketh awayeth from those whom don't playeth by his rules

Fixed
Jump to Top