User Controls

Say you work at Wal-Mart and you see a shoplifter about to walk out...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Would you stop them?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    with a bullet.
    Shrooms Houston
    No I'd hold the door open for them
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I would go out behind him and then ask him to pay for it and pocket the money.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No, you be a bro, and let them walk out. Who cares, fuck Walmart.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Would you stop them?

No because you legally can't do shit.

Originally posted by -SpectraL I would go out behind him and then ask him to pay for it and pocket the money.

Oh yeah? In the last thread about shoplifting you were Dog the Loss Prevention Hunter, knocking people out and putting DEA agents under citizens arrest.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I watched an older couple pocket a $150 bottle of high end scotch right in front of me once.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty pissed off about it because I'm in there with my saved up money humming and hawing over whether I can afford it or not, and three assholes just throw it into a bag and walk out like it's nothing...

I'm not too keen on playing the rat card, but I was definitely kinda perturbed by em.

I did tell the store after the couple left. They actually rearranged the planogram / layout of the store shortly thereafter.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Not for what Walmart pays
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Shrooms No I'd hold the door open for them

The doors open by themselves these days ace
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by gadzooks I watched an older couple pocket a $150 bottle of high end scotch right in front of me once.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty pissed off about it because I'm in there with my saved up money humming and hawing over whether I can afford it or not, and three assholes just throw it into a bag and walk out like it's nothing…

I'm not too keen on playing the rat card, but I was definitely kinda perturbed by em.

I did tell the store after the couple left. They actually rearranged the planogram / layout of the store shortly thereafter.

Stores that leave that shit out for people to grab are stupid. All the $100+ bottles here stay in a display case.
    i wish walmart here sold liquor, they only sell shit tier beer here. texas is kinda gay like that, all liquor stores or closed on sunday and you can't buy beer/wine til noon. like why?!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i wish walmart here sold liquor, they only sell shit tier beer here. texas is kinda gay like that, all liquor stores or closed on sunday and you can't buy beer/wine til noon. like why?!

cuz god
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by gadzooks I watched an older couple pocket a $150 bottle of high end scotch right in front of me once.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty pissed off about it because I'm in there with my saved up money humming and hawing over whether I can afford it or not, and three assholes just throw it into a bag and walk out like it's nothing…

so you were pissed at them coz you don't have any balls? how's that their fault?

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Oh yeah? In the last thread about shoplifting you were Dog the Loss Prevention Hunter, knocking people out and putting DEA agents under citizens arrest.

But I was on the clock, silly.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I saw someone shoplifting rice once. I worked there but I let it go. If you're stealing rice you probably need it.

Have also seen people steal other stuff like candy and I didn't say anything then either. Both as a customer and an employee. I can't really bring myself to care. Maybe if it was at the locally owned liquor store or something but any corporate place? Nah.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i wish walmart here sold liquor, they only sell shit tier beer here. texas is kinda gay like that, all liquor stores or closed on sunday and you can't buy beer/wine til noon. like why?!

Lol I've been to Walmarts in the south with a SEPERATE liquor/wine store attached to the Walmart. Not sure if it's legally a different place or what but you could buy liquor then go through double doors into the rest of the store.

Here it's just on the shelf. 8am-12am are the legal hours i think. Any day of the week. Been places where its 24h it just seems retarded tbh. No good can come of buying liquor at 3am
    Originally posted by NARCassist so you were pissed at them coz you don't have any balls? how's that their fault?

Yeah I like gadzooks but he could of done the same thing if he wanted to lol
    Originally posted by GGG Lol I've been to Walmarts in the south with a SEPERATE liquor/wine store attached to the Walmart.

Here it's just on the shelf. 8am-12am are the legal hours i think. Any day of the week. Been places where its 24h it just seems retarded tbh. No good can come of buying liquor at 3am

Well that's the south I live in the west lol
    I imagine you guys still have dry counties.
    Originally posted by GGG I saw someone shoplifting rice once. I worked there but I let it go. If you're stealing rice you probably need it.

Have also seen people steal other stuff like candy and I didn't say anything then either. Both as a customer and an employee. I can't really bring myself to care. Maybe if it was at the locally owned liquor store or something but any corporate place? Nah.

My second job when I was 16 was at HEB (a grocery store for ya Yanks) and some fat dude was doing the orientation telling a story about how he ratted out some lady stealing baby food.. and how we should follow his example.

I was thinking like wow what a huge fat faggot
Jump to Top