User Controls

People think my girlfriend is my mother.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I'm going to grow a moustache to try and make me look more mature.

Think it will work?
    Maybe I get a tattoo or something.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    octavian looks like you ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How does your girlfriend feel about getting taken for your Mom?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL How does your girlfriend feel about getting taken for your Mom?

She gets embarassed.
    And my social akwardness does help.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I'm going to grow a moustache to try and make me look more mature.

Think it will work?

It's because she looks a rough 60, not because you look young, because honestly your burn victim face makes you look 30
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ^Lol. U look like an elderly cancer patient, bud. Get some sun.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm ^Lol. U look like an elderly cancer patient, bud. Get some sun.

Who me? You realize that picture is on FONAPLATS'S post, yeah? I work in the sun every day.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    People think my girlfriend is my daughter.

I mean, they're right, but it's none of their damn business.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    How old is she?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Who me? You realize that picture is on FONAPLATS'S post, yeah? I work in the sun every day.

Nah, not u. I was loling ur post & referring to the pic posted.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker How old is she?

iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I'm going to grow a moustache to try and make me look more mature.

Think it will work?

Why do people think this about your girlfriend?
    When you are out in public, does she instruct you to not eat with your mouth open, keep your elbows off of the table, does she lead the conversations and tell you what she wants you to do for upcoming home projects?

It does not necessarily mean you look young and she looks older. It could be if she is kind of bossy, to other people, it looks like a mommy figure.

But here is the kicker bro, if you like how she is to you, even if others think differently, then ignore them. If you are happy with your girlfriend then others need to butt out of your business, and who cares what they say.

But the bottom line is simple. You can look older, but if your actions do not match how you look, people will talk about that. And you know why? Because people today are more about tearing one another down than helping and building someone up.

But if you are happy, who cares what someone else thinks!!
    People also think you're Arnie from what's eating Gilbert grape op
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 Why do people think this about your girlfriend?
    When you are out in public, does she instruct you to not eat with your mouth open, keep your elbows off of the table, does she lead the conversations and tell you what she wants you to do for upcoming home projects?

It does not necessarily mean you look young and she looks older. It could be if she is kind of bossy, to other people, it looks like a mommy figure.

But here is the kicker bro, if you like how she is to you, even if others think differently, then ignore them. If you are happy with your girlfriend then others need to butt out of your business, and who cares what they say.

But the bottom line is simple. You can look older, but if your actions do not match how you look, people will talk about that. And you know why? Because people today are more about tearing one another down than helping and building someone up.

But if you are happy, who cares what someone else thinks!!

I dated a girl ten years older than me once and nobody thought that about us but we did stick out like sore thumbs.

She was the best gf I ever had she was hot and liked doing the same things as me
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I dated a girl ten years older than me once and nobody thought that about us but we did stick out like sore thumbs.

She was the best gf I ever had she was hot and liked doing the same things as me

Do you wished you stayed with her?

When you find someone that good, that's probably the one you should take home to momma and marry!!
    username: African Astronaut
    if you gained a little and carried yourself like wheeler

but that blood pressure tho
    wheeler himself
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I need a mommy-girlfriend
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I need a mommy-girlfriend

eat beef
    Originally posted by iam_asiam68 Do you wished you stayed with her?

When you find someone that good, that's probably the one you should take home to momma and marry!!

I couldn't stay with her she had to move to DC to win cupcake wars and I couldn't leave anywhere as I was on probation.

She hit me up last year to say hey but I had another gf at that point
Jump to Top