User Controls

Next 007 will be stunning, brave

HTS highlight reel

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

Since Daniel Craig announced he was standing down as James Bond, debate has raged whether the next 007 should be a woman, or black.

Now The Mail on Sunday can reveal that she will be both – thanks to the intervention of feminist TV writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never watching a James Bond movie again,
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Ever since the invisible car I just am not interested. James Bond is supposed to be far-fetched, but he's not supposed to be Harry Potter.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Why does James Bond need to be human anyway? He should be a CGI dog.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Why does James Bond need to be human anyway? He should be a CGI dog.

She should be a robotic pony.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The next 007 will be gay. This world has gone to shit.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'd be down for a gay Bond. Or probably bi. It doesn't seem that out of line with the character.

Black woman Bond is not doing it for me though.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would totally sleep with James Bond. The black female one I mean.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny I'd be down for a gay Bond. Or probably bi. It doesn't seem that out of line with the character.

I mean the character is basically a sex addict and also uses sex as a weapon, so it's totally in line with the character really.

Originally posted by Lanny Black woman Bond is not doing it for me though.

People made a fuss about Idris Elba (who actually woulda been pretty awesome for the role), so this is the price they pay.
    Originally posted by Lanny Black woman Bond is not doing it for me though.

Bigot.

Although any black woman I ever met is about the least James Bond like character I ever met.

They just wanted to be comfy and have kids and stuff. And get their hair done.

Isn't it creepy that instead of allowing black women to do what they want they are being pressured into thinking they should literally be James Bond?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Black woman bond lol wtf why’d she want to play in that gay chit anyway
    Ghost Black Hole
    They should make octopussy actually have 8 vaginas this time. That never sat right for me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    What will her character name be? Jamie Bond?
    "Jamie, Professor Dethbrand is making a nuclear weapon in the abandoned volcano"
    "Sheeit dat cracka crazy. But dat white boi aint none of my business. Now pass me dat spicy fried chicken, it smell damn good."
    CandyRein Black Hole
    What a retard
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by CandyRein Black woman bond lol wtf why’d she want to play in that gay chit anyway

Because she wanted to be stunning and brave.

There was a point where I'd be upset about things like this, but at this point I just find it funny. Honk honk.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao nothing more stunning and brave than a bond flick 😋

I’ve never seen one bond movie never wanted to but I like scary movies more than “action”
    Originally posted by Sophie She should be a robotic pony.

Why can't james bond be an imaginary pony?

James bond is a fiction character after all.

The time is ripe for a CGI James Bond/My Little Pony crossover.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ghost I would totally sleep with James Bond. The black female one I mean.

No you wouldn't. She doesn't have a dick or a bus pass.
    Ghost Black Hole
    She does have a boat though
Jump to Top