User Controls

If I went to Pakistan or Venezuela, I would be ostracized, injured or killed...

WellHung Black Hole
    Meanwhile, brownies from all over the world illegally come to the States, and opportunistically suck up our resources, until they get their fill.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Crazy world we live in, huh?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Crazy world we live in, huh?

im just glad you and I are on the same team, Sophie. White people need to stick together. The colored folks are coming for us.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung im just glad you and I are on the same team, Sophie. White people need to stick together. The colored folks are coming for us.

It's okay to be white. Nationalism is on the rise in the West. We may win the culture war yet.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I dare a Muslim to post in this here thread.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I dare a Muslim to post in this here thread.

Tell speedy to get in here...white folks gotta unite. Time for us to take our country back.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mattchew, you would be ostracized, injured or killed if you stuck your head out of your motel room.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Mattchew, you would be ostracized, injured or killed if you stuck your head out of your motel room.

well, I gotta leave wen housekeeping comes.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And, that's the exact time they will be coming to get you, Mattchew.

Or, mommy will make you clean your own damn room.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 And, that's the exact time they will be coming to get you, Mattchew.

Or, mommy will make you clean your own damn room.

Well, I like living for free. i think its great.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by WellHung Meanwhile, brownies from all over the world illegally come to the States, and opportunistically suck up our resources, until they get their fill.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by stl1 Mattchew, you would be ostracized, injured or killed if you stuck your head out of your motel room.

Jump to Top