User Controls

Breaking through out of retardation

Dissociator African Astronaut
    This whole past two nights has been extremely fubar. Tossing and turning rolling over soiling myelf spendong 20 hours in bed, staggering gabs and propanolols, desperately taking magnesium vitamin b and drinking, just overall suffering

Then 5 mins later 6 fucking solid beautiful shaded triangle s are spawned before my eyes

Tldr: delerio triangles sodomized me
    Octavian motherfucker
    ***INCOMING GHOST WITH ENLGHTENMENT SPEACH***
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    The doctors give you more drugs than anyone should be getting let alone an obvious addict and abuser yet you still aren't satisfied. What are you trying to get at this point?
    I'm done
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice The doctors give you more drugs than anyone should be getting let alone an obvious addict and abuser yet you still aren't satisfied. What are you trying to get at this point?

actually nigger I was very satisfied when I was on suboxone +Ativan +gab+nardil. then i moved to sc and doc here cut me off of ativan against my will. then suboxone against my will.

ive been suffering in agony not even being able to shake my own akathisia or take less than 15 gabs a day
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm sober and feel great U JELLY
Jump to Top