User Controls

Whale joke thread

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship. The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier. He said to the female whale, "Lets both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink." They tried it and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore. The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore." At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him. "Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."
    A father whale and his son are swimming when the son whale asks his father "where did I come from." The father whale replies "from my penis son." The son rolls his eyes and says "thanks dad" to which the father whale replies "you're whale cum son, you're whale cum."
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I bet it was a lame sperm whale joke without even reading the OP
    Originally posted by Dissociator I bet it was a lame sperm whale joke without even reading the OP

You lose. It's about seamen and blowjobs. Where's my money?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You.

/thread
    Originally posted by Sophie You.

/thread

Who fingered your ass today sophie?
    Originally posted by GGG Who fingered your ass today sophie?

You did. I'm not really mad, but white people and Christianity are both good things, culturally speaking. And i know you're a contrarian, but Christianity has been undermined enough in the West as it is.

I don't know if God is real or not. But i recognize the value in having a culturally Christian society.

Call me faggot but when everyone was ELL OH FUCKIN ELL'ing when the Notre Dame burned down, i felt the loss personally, as something related to my culture and heritage.

I'm also done with the fact that only niggers, spics, kikes and homosexuals are allowed to have an identity or culture, or feel a sense of pride in their heritage and culture. So you know. The culture war is real, and RaHoWa maybe too, and i am getting SS Division Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler tattood on my arm.

kthx
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    A drug addicted skinny whale with a bus pass got thrown out of the house by a whale with tits, a dick, and fat fins. Then the whale with the tits, a dick, and fat fins felt bad and went out looking for the drug addicted skinny whale with a bus pass. When all of a sudden a midget whale with a rag on its head tried to rape the whale with tits, a dick and fat fins. Causing the whale with tits, a dick and fat fins to swim home, lock its door, and tell the internet all about it, Now that's some funny whale shit right there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie You did. I'm not really mad, but white people and Christianity are both good things, culturally speaking. And i know you're a contrarian, but Christianity has been undermined enough in the West as it is.

I don't know if God is real or not. But i recognize the value in having a culturally Christian society.

Call me faggot but when everyone was ELL OH FUCKIN ELL'ing when the Notre Dame burned down, i felt the loss personally, as something related to my culture and heritage.

I'm also done with the fact that only niggers, spics, kikes and homosexuals are allowed to have an identity or culture, or feel a sense of pride in their heritage and culture. So you know. The culture war is real, and RaHoWa maybe too, and i am getting SS Division Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler tattood on my arm.

kthx

Oh, u mad.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL is a Nigger
    Originally posted by CandyRein §m£ÂgØL is a Nigger
Jump to Top